Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded with a smile, "Thank you again."

"Am I responsible for securing a Sponsor or is that decided among yourselves?" He smiled at the mention of Rebecca teaching etiquette. Not surprising at all. "Easy enough. I will."

Bowing his head at her assurances, "Was there anything else you wanted to discuss at this time or any pressing matters you'd like me to focus on first?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head, “No, that will be decided by Judex Twist. Unless someone steps forward to volunteer. A Sponsor takes a risk by mentoring you, your behavior, and failure, reflects on them as well. Though with what I’ve witnessed of you in Court, and in speaking with you one on one, I don’t see you being a failure. Just remember, titles and etiquette are very important. And if you are not sure of something, ask.” That was all the advice she had. But if a Savage could get it, she was pretty sure a Lord could.

“The only thing that comes to mind is bringing a sense of calm and respect back to Court. I understand that people have concerns they want addressed, but what we’ve been seeing in Court isn’t the right way to go about it. I’ve always made myself available to those that have grievances they wish to air. Perhaps that’s something you can address, let people know the proper way to go about things.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque smirked, "Well, if I wasn't motivated enough to succeed before I certainly would be now. If there is one thing I detest more than embarrassing myself it would be embarrassing others. I will see to it that your intuition about me is nothing short of validated."

He nods, gently standing from his chair, "I hoped the appointment of a Master of your Elysium would largely settle that matter, but considering Keeper Wood stated that politics were a bit out of her area of expertise I'll start with working in tandem with her to set the proper tone as I recommended before."

He steps off to the side of the chair before bowing his head, "By your leave, Madam Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento." He lifts his head only slightly enough to offer a coy grin while waiting for her response, a reassurance that he knows how to pay attention and is already a small step ahead with the Invictus decorum.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage chuckles, “You’ll do fine.”

When Jacque stands, Ale will as well, with Cain deciding he’d join the party as well, “Politics can be learned if the student is willing. I’ll be meeting with her to go over what I expect of her. And if we have to have a Politics 101, we will. Perhaps you and her could have a meeting as well, I think there is much she could learn from you.” And it was always good when officers could work together.

A smirk, “Very good, seems you’ve been paying attention. I think you’ll go far in the Invictus.” With the right teacher of course. “I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening, call me if there are any problems.”

Think we're good to close. Ale doesn't have anything else. Great scene!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Certainly. I'll make it a priority in May." It was too late for such a detailed conversation in April after all.

"You as well. Thank you again for everything." He smirked to himself as he exited the office. He had felt much of the month like a fish out of water after his own blood betrayed him. At least the Crone got one thing right: Tribulation had brought him enlightenment. Now he had a better idea of who really had his back.

Me too, thanks for the wonderful scene and char development!

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread