Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
This is all new.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Atlas was reclining in his comfortable chair in his small home on the outskirts of Sacramento, contemplating the realizations of the past little while while he burned hours away playing Lost Odyssey and drinking Coke like it was water.

There were others like him.
    What's more, they seemed to gather in groups. He simply needed a way to find his group. The group he belonged with.

Having taken contact info for everyone he met the day he met the Spring King, he left messages for Enzo and Erica, giving them a time and place to meet if they chose to. Those messages were left hours ago, hopefully giving them enough heads up to respond, although Atlas knew Enzo danced, which meant he likely kept odd hours -- just like all the girls Atlas worked with. Still, it was what he could do. With that, Atlas saved his game, turned the XBox 360 and TV off, locked his doors, jumped in his well maintained but used pick-up truck, and headed out into town.

The place? The mall. Specifically, the food court.
    The time? About 1 pm.

Arriving at the mall closer to 12:30, Flynn made a leisurely walk through the food court, trying to decide just what he wanted to eat. Terriyaki, or a big meat sammich... choices, choices... Choices easily made by deciding to have a chicken terriyaki rice bowl and a sammich piled high with meat, cheese, onions, and mayo on a toasted loaf of bread. As he sat and ate, he scanned people around the food court area.

Lots of 9 to 5'ers. Punk. Bangers. He's skipping school. Jailbait. (How the hell do 15 year olds have D cups, any damn way, and why do their mothers let them wear shirt like that?) Mall security. More 9 to 5'ers. Milf. Elderly couple having coffee. More bangers. Wannabe bangers -- oh that could be interesting. Another Milf. More mall security -- nevermind. A group of stoners. College girls. Biker. Mall employee. More jailbait -- no, same jailbait, larger group. Great, they have friends. Hot Topic kids. Vietnam Vet. Hey... Vietnam Vet...

With that, Atlas gets up, strolls over to the vet, and simply thanks him.

Returning to his food, he goes back to people watching. Hopefully, the people he really wanted to see would show up soon.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo arrives at the mall, smiling and bubbly as usual. He seems oddly overdressed given his personality, wearing loose saggy jeans and a shirt that says "Stripping is for whores" on the front of it. He takes a look around, noticing the many patrons at the mall, typical day. Far too many underage, ugh, but the college girls, they might work...

He spots Atlas, the massive Ogre seems to just be sitting there people watching. He smiles brightly and slips into a seat at Atlas' table and laughs. "Whats up big man?"

Erica arrives and glances around the mall, taking in the sights. "That one, and that one. not that one.. maybe that one." She grinned, idly wondering how accurate her predictions of which of the girls who were flaunting themselves would actually end up getting money for it were, she then shrugged, putting it out of her mind.

She's dressed in extremely modest, covering clothes in an attempt to conceal her figure. It doesn't work. She gets several stares and quite a few whistles and comments as she crosses the floor, but she ignores them and slides into the chair next to Enzo, wrapping her arms about his neck and giving his cheek a deep, unashamed kiss. "Hi! How are you both? Doing good I hope?"

"What's up, Enzo my man." Atlas says, putting his sammich down. "Glad you were free. So, I been thinking... Spring King had his place... but like, how do we organize? How do we find the others like us? Like I said the other day when we met, I've been in town almost 6 years, and haven't ran into anyone like me... us... and then I meet like 5 of us in a single day. Do we have a clubhouse? Is there like, a newsletter I should be signed up for?"

Flynn laughs at this, obviously making a joke but the point remains made.

"I don't remember much about then... but I remember a lot of fighting. It seems to be what I'm good at." With this, Atlas lifts his massive arms up, sort of shrugs, and puts his forearms back on the table. "That being said... you said there's a group for people like me. How do I find em? Pretty sure Dex doesn't know this one."

Atlas looks up as Erica arrives. He stands, and pulls out a chair at the table. Returning to his seat, he continues. "So, how the hell do I do this? I'm certainly not gonna just walk the entire fuckin' city and wish for the best, you know?"

Kharn

"You sound like you'd be best rolling with Summer. I dont know any Summer guys rolling around here, but I think we can find someone atleast sometime soon. If anything I'll call Cherry and have her give us some numbers to contact them. You want me to give her a ring now?" He asks, before Erica shows up and kisses him.

"Hey gorgeous, didn't know you were coming." He says, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Erica smiles at Atlas. "You've met the king, he's the big honcho in charge if you hook up with the Spring Court. Spring Court's all about doing what you're good at, and getting yourself stuck into that, not letting them get you down, you see? And we get a stronghold, safe place to gather and stick together, right baby?"

She returns her attention to Enzo, planting a series of kisses up his neck and his face, paying no heed to the people around them.

"Yeah, if you don't mind making the call I'd appreciate it," Atlas responds after he allows a moment for the two pretty people to make kissy face.

"I pretty much know you two and the Spring King. Which is cool, don't get me wrong, but you don't wander over to a King's place to, you know... play 20 questions. I appreciate the both of you showing up, by the way."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

After a bit, the trio of changelings may notice another of their brethren sitting in the food court. He has a half-eaten piece of pizza sitting in front of him, but he seems more focused on the sketch pad in his hands. He looks up occasionally, most likely watching his chosen model. However, as a couple a few tables down moves to leave, he sighs and sets down the pad.

Atlas, still people watching from time to time, spots another one of their kind.

"Christ, it's like an epidemic! Six fuckin' years I don't run into any of ya, and now you're crawling out of the woodwork!"

He gestures to the new one with the pad a ways across the foodcourt.

"Erica, you're gorgeous. Wanna go say hi and drag him over so he can be sociable with us? I'd do it, but me walking up to people tends to get taken wrong."

Erica grins at Atlas and nods, taking her attention off Enzo for the moment and she slowly raises to her feet, approaching the stranger slowly so as to give him time to notice her and not be startled. "You never know, he might have not been back in this world for long, best not worry him."

She reaches his table and flashes a bright smile. "Hi there, how are you doing?"

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread