Watch

(AGTOO) It Takes Four To Plan

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods to the Hierarch, "The explosion actually seemed to be for the purpose or removing traces. We didn't leave any of ourselves, and we left before the authorities arrived."

Kaze nods and listens to what Alastor adds.

He nods to Shodan as well adding, "Just...let's do the hacking from a low tech platform this time? Maybe somewhere with no electricity or internet around, using magic to connect?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella scratched at his cheek.

"Is a hack our only option? It would appear our... rivals... are already versed in that area. Perhaps we could - or should - follow up from within our own shadowy little world. These Architects of the Future? What would their interest be in all of this? The USB stick - perhaps what we seek is already within our possession. Perhaps we should examine the stick more carefully? Maybe there is a clue? And this company, Argon. Is there a mystic connection there? To the company or its CEO or prime shareholders, perhaps? It wouldn't be the first time a big company was used as a piece in global chess game."

Things seemed to be expanding out beyond Campanella's reach.

"I'm sure I heard out mystery duo discussing events in Oakland as well. Maybe that is another angle?"

Part rhetorical, of course. Oakland meant the Golden Consilium. Campanella held no sway there and the terse relationship between the Golden Consilium and unstable little daughter/sibling Consilium at Sacramento was surely reaching legendary status now.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Alastor considered all the information coming in. It was a lot, a world worth of complexities and ties from company to country to shady cell of criminals to a Legacy. "First things first, because this is complex and we've got something clear and important here and now. I think the first step is looking at this USB stick. It's hugely important, like it's tied to everything and waiting to come pouring out, sympathetically. I'd analyze it first magically, and then on a computer that is absolutely not connected to anything. I dunno what sort of fuckin' programs or shit it has on it." Could a USB stick simply unleash whatever it had in it to the whole world on its own? He didn't know, but he didn't want to find out the hard way.

"I think we need to get some more information and background on shit. Maybe we split the work up some. I can do some research on the objectives of the Architects. Maybe Campanella pulls some strings, sees what the deal is with Argon - or Oakland, for that matter, since you're Heirarch. Shodan works the USB. Kaze... how about you? What do you have to offer this battle?"

Adaptability is strength, after all. Not every war was on a battlefield, and Kaze had said he wanted to expand his skill set. Now was a chance to see what he could come up with.

Sorry about the delay!

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze ponders. "I can do the footwork. Go and talk to people. Move things from here to there; I don't mind being a 'gofer', and I don't think the ones who saw you would recognize me. Put eyes on things in person, maybe. Also," he looks at Shodan, "I can read what's on the data stick without putting it into a computer at all. Just using 'Electronic Eye' spell. Of course Shodan could do that too."

Kaze looks at Shodan again, solemnly. "I could also watch Shodan's back, when he...does whatever he does. I think you need someone to watch your back when you get...focused." he says to Shodan.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

S
    Shodan

Shodan sighs, disappointed.

"So what, we stay out of the Internet forever because they have some moderately competent chimpanzee? We beat him last time, remember?" That Campy was risk-averse was understandable. Kaze? Not so much.

"Events in Oakland? Like what?"
    He really has no clue. After the exotic connections from bank statements he expected something more... removed.

"I can deal with the USB. Should have an unconnected computer, too. Or I can just build one. First magic, then mundane analysis" Shodan shakes his head when Kaze suggests using Forces. If it was that easy, Awakened hackers wouldn't be a thing. And lo and behold, here he is.

But wait, what's the Arrow saying about watching his back? "Fuck's that supposed to mean?" It could be well-intentioned or condescending, but Shodan doesn't care.

He does not need no nanny.

A
    Alastor

Alastor shook his head. "Shodan's got the stick covered," he said simply, trying to cut off any issue with respect to the suggestion that they go all low-tech. The fact was, he had no idea of Shodan's actual capabilities, though he sounded pretty skilled. He'd let the Libertine do his business, unless the Heirarch thought there was some reason not to. "Let me do my research on the occult stuff. You got any means of looking into this Argon company, Kaze? Or do you want to hold tight for the next phase?"

The last bit, where Shodan went at the Arrow Obrimos, Alastor raised an eyebrow at Kaze, curious how the younger man was going to explain this one.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella frowned.

"Perhaps you should focus on the USB stick for now. I'd rather not add further risk by having you hack into the police mainframe. We have enough to worry about with Hunter's and Federal Agencies right now."

"As for Oakland. Our Seer friends made a comment about following up on events there. I am thinking we would do well to check in on things happening in the Bay. Just in case there is something else going on that connects the USB, my Dreams, and a smuggler posing as an art dealer. He did mention that the painting was considered part of a... unique collection... before his demise. So we have that angle."

He nodded.

"Yes. I can reach out to the Golden Consilium. At the very least it may clear up any misconceptions we may have. And if the Seers are active there, I am sure our... friends... in the Bay would be quite happy to tangle with them. If only to take the bragging rights from us."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze looks startled at Shodan's reaction to his words on being Shodan's backup. "Heeey!" Kaze says, holding his hands out as if to show he's unarmed. "We've worked together pretty well a couple times already, I thought, watching each others' back. You hacking, me driving? We only have so many hands, right? I didn't mean to offend you, if you prefer to 'lone ranger' it."

To Alastor, Kaze nods. "I can look around for a physical location for them, and check them out." he says, "If...Shodan is up for working together, I can maybe get some directions from him...?"

S
    Shodan

He nods to Alastor's concise words and then turns to the Hierarch "Okay, okay, no hacking the 5-0, whatever" Shodan shrugs. It's not like the target would be anything exciting after the Panama bank "And... by the way you say 'friends' it doesn't sound like they are friends at all. What's up with that?" Unlike the Spanish Inquisition, mages squabbling over petty shit like whose Consilium is bigger, older or has more reality-breaking stuff in warehouses can always be expected.

And then finally Kaze. That reasoning he can get behind, but "It didn't sound like that at all a second ago. But let's just call it a bump in communication and move on, we have shit to do" The Libertine waves a hand, which in his sign language means 's'all good'

A
    Alastor

The Heirarch had spoken. They had their marching orders, and he knew what he'd be doing - hitting the books, and hard. It was a nice change of pace. So often, Alastor had to be the warrior on the battlefield, the leader in the training ground. It wasn't common that he got to be the nerd fighting the battle of the stacks, and it was a challenge he looked forward to. Figuring out what he needed to figure out about the Seer Legacy, that'd be fun. "Kaze, help Shodan. Heirarch, if we need to hit the road to Oakland or whatever, let us know."

He paused, a look of concern on his face.

"Yeah, what's the deal with the Golden Consilium? What misconceptions do you mean?"

If they were down to take bragging rights, did that mean the Bay area Mages were in competition or conflict with the Sacramento Consilium?

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.