(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No, no. I was talking about old school rituals. Lots of blood, lots of burning, lots of drums and chanting. Already told ya, I don't fight with knives," she offers what is meant to be a reassuring smile, but her eyes still twinkle mischeviously.

Emily was by no means a trained fighter, but she fought with instinct and hard-earned exposure. Nate's swing was cautious, reluctant, and lacked ferocity. As he blade swung short and harmlessly past, Emily's right hand lashed out and smacked him square in the face.

Right hook!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-23 09:32:11 Emily rolls 6 to Hit the newbie! Str+Brawl (10 Again) 9, 8, 7, 4, 6, 4 2 successes

The punk bites her tongue and tries not to laugh. It was clear Nate was green as grass.

I'm pretty sure that's 2 bashing to Nate. Don't forget, though, mighty Werewolves recover a bashing a round for free.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel coughs from the third punch in his lifetime, gasping slightly- thankful that being a werewolf had advantages... And simultaneously dreading the amount of punishment it meant he could now take.

"Urgh... Right... That was... Yeah..." He caught his breath and threw another punch.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-23 09:57:23 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 1 to *Weak exertion of Force* (Untrained Weaponry + Strength 1) (10 Again, Chance) 2 failure

Let no one say the young fool wasn't determined... And let everyone say that, as far as combat was concerned, Nathaniel was hopeless.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

He lashed out again. It was getting clear the Ithaeur had never been in a fight in his life, except maybe some bully's target practice. It was confusing for Emily, and kinda worrying.

We gotta toughen you up, buttercup.

As his latest attempt is sidestepped, Emily jabs him in the ribs.

body blow!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-23 10:31:40 Emily rolls 6 to Sorry, Nate... Str+Brawl (10 Again) 8, 4, 5, 4, 3, 3 1 success

"C'mon, Nate. You're still a wolf, buddy. Show me something!" she quips, trying to be encouraging.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel groaned and nodded, standing up- when he was young(er) a punch like that would've been it. But being a wolf had advantages as the punch to the ribs quickly healed.

"Heh... Normally I use my... Shifts... Hah..."

This time, Nathaniel decided to throw something at his trainer, pawing for a nearby or piece of junk and tossing it- the result was... Well...

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-23 10:47:24 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 4 to A Really Bad Idea (Athletics+ Dexterity) (10 Again) 6, 1, 5, 9 1 success

It certainly HIT the werewolf... but it was less of a satisfying "thunk" and more akin to the sound a ball makes when it bounces against a fence.

I'm so dead.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Really?" Emily says as the shrapnel bounces off the shoulder.

As she closes the distance in a few fast strides, it strikes her just how... scrawny Nathaniel is under that suit, as she flings another fist at him.

3 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-23 11:01:56 Emily rolls 6 to Hit the newbie! Str+Brawl (10 Again) 7, 1, 3, 6, 9, 10, 8 3 successes

I mean, he might duck

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

He doesn't duck, not trying to dodge yet- so inexperienced is he in physical combat, the thought doesn't occur to him. After the punch laughs a bit, wiping some blood from his lip

"I figured it was... Worth a shot?.... Heh...." Nathaniel holds up his hands for a second, wanting to catch his breath for a second or two and heal some damage, and take off his suit

"Ah... So... It's a lovely day outside?..." Nathaniel took the suit off and placed it over a relatively clean surface, breathing starting to even out as wounds faded

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, sweetie..." Emily says, shaking her head. "No. We're not going again. Unless you want me to hand your ass to ya. Again. This is just... look, you're a smart cookie. You gotta know wolves are fighters as well as as spirit talkers. And we gotta be both. Come on." She gives him a smile and heads back inside.

Collapsing onto the sofa she waves for him to join her. "If you rely on your forms, it helps. Keeps you alive longer. I'm nobody's mom, Nate, but if you wanna learn to use those teeth you got for something other'n eating I'll do that too. Just not here. Still too exposed, y'know?" She scratches her head lazily. "I lost a lot of pack. Just wanna make sure I don't lose anyone else." Emily gives the Ithaeur a smile.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel scratches the back of his head and laughs slightly, taking the suit inside with him and joining her on the couch, blushing slightly at the massive ass whooping he'd received.

"I understand- when I first changed I was already an academic. I mean the power felt incredible of course... I just didn't take to it like most did I suppose? Um... Thanks for practicing with me."

The image of the scrawny pup trying to use a heavy revolver was a humorous one.

"Point is, I'll try and get stronger- practice with my fists so I'm not slashing wildly when changed." The young pup gave a reassuring smile

"Ah... I could probably teach you a few things maybe in return some time? I know things."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, well, that's okay. We don't need everyone Matt's size or everyone would know where we are," Emily smiles. "And in any other city, you could probably get by on that. But here..." The smile turns sad. "Here you gotta be a little better. Azlu. Magath. The Pure. They cut hit any time. So, we'll keep practicing. Together. There's some good parks we can be hidden. Practice fighting and shifting."

Emily grins and picks up one the bottle with a little bourbon rattling in the bottom, and takes a pull before offering the bottle to Nate. "Sure, kiddo. If you can find something to teach me, I'll sit down and listen." She rummages around the table for some tobacco and begins to roll a cigarette. "Just remember I'm not just a pretty face and great ass."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel nods at the prospect of training further, of the big lug Matt. At the prospect of shifting Nathaniel grins
    "I like the Urshul form- it's... Powerful. And I'm sure I can find a few things to teach you...."

At this the innocent boy starts rummaging through his kit for anything he could possible teach her, humming until he hears her frank display and she stutters, gasps, chokes for a second, and recomposes himself.
    "What? No I didn't think that at all. I mean not... Um... You're nice looking but I wasn't thinking of doing stuff like that with you!!"

Sure he'd had relationships, but it's not like he was hoping to shack up with the first girl he saw. Granted she was also a spirit walker... And blue was a cool color. But STILL! He may have been a hormonally filled twenty-year pup, but he wasn't THAT bad!!

"I mean... You're VERY nice. But I wasn't looking there I swear! Your hair's nice though. I like it- I'd never have the determination to do that." The pup was dragging this on much longer than needed to be- which could mean a handful of things, most notably his actually being tongue-tied for once.

"AHEM! anyways. I could teach you the Funeral Rite? The Silver Scar Rite?"

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last