(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kindred were suspicious? No! She wanted to retort with a roll of her eyes, but she didn’t.

Glancing to Mable, “Before allowing the Keeper to mediate, I would require a one on one meeting with them. To gauge how impartial they truly are, and to lay down my expectations.” Which she was sure they all knew and expected.

“Well Priscus Wood, I know politics are not everyone’s strong suit. Some struggle from lack of exposure and understanding, some just simply wish to avoid them. I would like my Keeper to have a good understanding of how politics color our Danse, and it’s not something that can always be avoided. And I think heated political debates should be left to those who seem to thrive in those environments. But there is a time and place for heated debates.” And Formal Court was not it.

“As I stated before, connections with the police and city hall are difficult for me given my, lets say, business.” A wink and chuckle. “So those would be discussed privately with the Keeper.” If others could play close to the vest, so could she.

A nod to Jacque, he got it.

“I don’t have any other questions, I believe I have reached a decision.”
    Replies the Savage,

“Priscus Wood, I’m offering you the position of Keeper.” She saw a lot of herself in Mable, saw her stumbles along the way. And just as Asa looked past it to take a chance on her, she was taking a chance on Mable. “I expect you and I to meet and go over what I expect of you.” She says with a smile.

“Mr Prosper, well spoken in your arguments as always. I believe there is a lot you can do to benefit this Domain, and I want to work with you to do that.” He had some great ideas.

“Mr Jacque, you did not make this decision easy for me either. You are very qualified for the position, but I have something else in mind for you and would like to meet with you this week to discuss it.”
    Would he accept it? She’d find out.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded in agreement with the Prince when she had stated that the keeper would need to meet with her before being allowed to mediate. That made sense.

When the Prince started responding about the political stuff, Mable was sure she wasn't getting the Keeper position. And that was fine if a highly motivated political person was needed, she understood.

Then the Prince said she had made her decision. Mable waited to hear a name she was sure was not going to be her own. But then her name came out of Ale's mouth. Excitement flooded her mind. When she had been offered the Keeper position before, Mable hadn't been ready for it. She was just not in the right place. But now? Mable had had a lot of time to think about things. She had been making changes. Truly, tribulation had led to enlightenment.

"Thank you, Your Grace. I appreciate you giving me this opportunity. I look forward to meeting with you at your earliest convenience." The position meant more to her now then it would have before. Mable was glad that Ale had recognized how talented Jacque and Garrett both were, she was sure Ale would find places best suited for each of them. Mable knew one place that Garrett would be a huge asset, hopefully the others would agree.

3. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Bump Krakenbox "Bump" this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper started bouncing a bit on his heels as the others spoke, apparently lost in thought or tracking something. At Alessandra's decision he grinned, energized as he looked to his cousin, "Congratulations are in order! Pulling together those kinds of resources is incredible. If you ever need my help, cousin, do not hesitate," he offers his hand with a chuckle to the She-Wolf, apparently in high spirits.

"Thank you, Frau Prince Antinori," he says, offering a polite nod to her compliment.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He raised his eyebrows as the savage Prince announced she had reached a decision, and held the expression for a moment after she announced Mable as her Keeper. Like probably most others, he had taken for granted that she would have come hopelessly disadvantaged due to her previous faux pas.

As she complemented his gregarious competition a sense of frustrating defeat washed through him until it was abruptly ceased by the Prince's praise and carrot. His expression shifted to curiosity as he nodded, "Thank you, Prince Antinori. I look forward to the discussion."

Turning to Priscus Wood with a smile, "Congratulations, Keeper Wood! I am quite eager to feel the change in atmosphere under your guidance."

Blood Hunt:

L
    Lina Moretti

From where she was standing, Lina Moretti raised her hands in a polite clap for Mable Wood's new elevation.

Perhaps forgiveness was possible in this universe after all - and by the sounds of it, the wholesome-looking Gangrel had approached the challenge precisely as the Prince had demanded: by getting influence together that could be used to deal with problems for the Domain. Police connections were particularly useful for dealing with what would be the most likely disruptions to the Nox Elysium as well, making them doubly useful.

Mable had done what was asked of her, and now, Lina knew who to tap when there were cop problems in the Domain as well. From the ashes rose new opportunities.

It would do. She had different ideas for Garrett Prosper's employment.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “We’ll get something setup before next Court.” She wanted to make sure they were on the same page sooner rather than later.

There was some surprise as Garrett was gracious with Mable being chosen. With the drama filled night they had; she had been expecting there to be some push back. Though that could come later. And she fully expected it to.

“Just give me a call or send me a text.”

Looking to each of them, “If there’s nothing further, there is another matter I need to address.” Another matter. Seems that was all she was doing this evening. No time to relax and enjoy herself, nope.

Unless stopped, Ale will move to a different group
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"No rest for the wicked," Prosper says, shrugging his shoulders at the Prince.

He tilts his head, "Give me a call when you want to follow up. We can always have that conversation outside the office," he chuckles.

He grins, attention flicking between the two and Court, "Well, that was fun. Too short, though."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a nod to Garrett and Jacque, "Thank you, both. I appreciate it."

To Alessandra "Do you need or want me to tag along. I could get started helping in my new capacity."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He chuckled as the Prince swiftly moved on to another matter.

Bowing his head to each of the others he smiled, "I hope you both enjoy the rest of your evening."

Jacque moves back to the main scene.

Blood Hunt:

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

With a nod to Mable, Prosper returns to the Main Thread

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread