Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shuffles uncomfortably, thinking. Now she gave it some thought, she had more than a few secrets.

After a few seconds, the Crescent figures out which one and moves close to Eyes-with-Wings.

<<When I was alone, I would fight the Azlu until the Kuruth took me. I wanted to die.>>

Even in the First Tongue Emily's voice quavered ever so slightly. She hadn't spoken that aloud before. Subconsciously the little Ithaeur wraps her arms around her.

Without her big show of confidence, Emily suddenly looks very small as she slips outside of the circle.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Kelreth, Ruach, Stray liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit
    Brigit Scenes

PRE

Following Emily's whispered admission, Brigit steps forward and kneels, holding her face near the spirit before finally whispering her own in hushed tones.

<<At the First Change, I hunted a Man and ate his flesh. What scares me most is I enjoyed it.>>

Then the Redeemed rose and cleared her throat, fighting to hold back her emotion, and returned to her place.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-30 14:27:09 Brigit rolls 2 to Hide Her Feels! (Comp+Subterfuge+-1Untrained) (10 Again) 9, 10, 5 2 successes

After a moment of composure, dark eyes find the isolated form of Emily. Brigit looks to her for a long moment, her face... oddly stoic for one who's expressions are normally quite honest.

Then, Brigit offers Emily her hand. It was a hope that Emily would return to the circle. An offer of sisterhood. Of family. This task was difficult for Brigit too, but, through the bond of the pack, she knew she could endure. And so could Emily, if she let the bond do it's work.

4. Likes Kelreth, Ruach, Xadun liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Eyes-with-Wings shifts back and forth in excitement as it receives a better deal than it had hoped for.

Then it stills at Nathaniel's secret and stares with six eyes. Static looks out at the Crescent before the spirit finally, how long has it been?, bobs its head.

Emily's secret from her heart of hearts receives an identical response from the spirit. Static eyes intensely looking into her ?soul? before looking away.

Despite the oblation the spirit reacts differently to Brigit. It looks the young lost wolf up and down before slowly nodding its head. Some secrets are kept only by Luna.

After the first three, Eyes-with-Wings looks almost wearily at Hector and Matt. Maybe this deal was too good.

6. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt looks back at the spirit, but holds his tongue, differing to Hector, the Alpha.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector watches and waits. His eyes are holding steady on the spirit as his pack one-by-one divulge their secrets.

Matt gives him pause and the Alpha slowly lets his eyes shift to the Rahu. When nothing happens, Hector growls. Its not a nice noise, but there isn't too much bite in it. It could be taken any number of ways and maybe the Alpha didn't quite know himself.

So he goes next to fill the expectant void. The spirit still gets a hard stare from the Cahalith before he leans in:-

<<When I was first introduced to the great packs of the mountains I was jealous. Jealous of the pack for their size and family. Jealous of their stories. Jealous of their tight bonds of comraderie. Jealous of their secrets that I had not earned.>>

He might have added more...

But he paused. Let the silence grow. Then winked at the spirit. He turned away.

Walking back he looked over at the Rahu again. He grunted and jerked his head in the direction of Eyes-With-Wings; this time the sound from his throat had a hint of command in it.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

9. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt winces at the tone of command from Hector, his Alpha. He forces himself, moving stiffly as he closes with the spirit. His low voice is very soft, almost a growl as he speaks his secret to Eyes-with-Wings.

<<Before my first change, I took drugs, drank, anything to keep from losing it. I had some friends. They took me camping, try to talk me down, keep me from killing myself. It was a full moon. I changed, first time. I killed them all, and ate from their flesh. Then I ran. All the way here.>>

Matt stares hard at the spirit for a long minute in silence. Then without looking away, Matt backs away, step by step until he is back among the pack, no longer intimately alone with the spirit of secrets.

11. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent sniffs loudly, lost in her own thoughts. It takes a few moment before spotting Brigit offering her hand, and Emily slips hers into it, slowly moving back into the circle. There's a bit of a forced smile, and then Emily rests her head on Brigit's shoulder. "Thanks babe," she whispers. There's a deep, shuddery breath while she leans on the Blood Talon.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

13. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

<<You have our secrets/ One by one we paid in full/...>> At this Nathaniel rose slightly- his presence not anything like the meek pup when first the pack met- now he was more a commanding figure.

<<... You will be our eyes.>> It was a statement of fact more than something to be taken as a threat- a way to reaffirm the deal, and to draw everything away from the hidden selves they had to give up. A way to give confidence back to the pack- some seemed quite shaken.

The ritual was almost over. They just had to hang in there a bit longer.

15. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit
    Brigit Scenes

PRE

Brigit let Emily pull herself back in, she even let the little punk hold her hand as long as she needed as she turned eyes her back to the proceedings. At the touch of the Ithaeur's leaning head and her whispered thanks, a faint smile hit the Redeemed's youthful features.

"Don't mention it." she whispered in turn. In the eyes of the Mother, the pair were family, even if Brigit bore the blackmark of previous misdeeds. Helping Emily was not just something she wanted to do, it was also her duty.

Nonetheless, in accepting her help, Emily enabled some comfort in Brigit herself. Thus, the once-Pure rested her head against Emily's.

Sisters under Luna, standing with comfort in the gaze of the Mother, as they watched the birth of a much needed alliance.

17. Likes Kelreth, Xadun liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Six eyes blinked asynchronously as Hector approached. Then stilled as the Alpha spoke. It listens intently o so intently to the words of the pack leader. Leaning in to hear the words of discontentment and the beginnings of something...

Wings flare open. <<What? What what what>> The spirits head drops low and swings to look at the rest of the pack who had spoken. Clearly no longer enjoying itself. Six static filled eyes intently and rapidly moving between the wolves. As Matt steps forward it slows its frantic searching and listens. Then finally stills as Matt tells a story of friendship and lose and death. Truly another secret. It nods as the Rahu finally steps away.

The spirit looks intently around the pack once again. Though this time there is no accusation or longing.

<<Yes. Yes.>> It looks at Nathaniel. <<Anshenga?>>

19. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last