DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Continued from here

By the grace of God, the drive to the Farm is quiet. It wasn't until they were on the property proper that Garrett relaxed enough to stop clenching his teeth. Krieg chose to take care of his bike back at the trailer park, and it was up to him and Mable Wood to move the payload to a secure area at her discretion.

Prosper narrowed down the options once the other confirmed they had a Haven secure enough to not involve criminal enterprise. Body disposal wasn't a foreign activity for him, but Mable positively delighted at adding to the mulch of her green house. Stitched up but still covered in gore as she tugged the first slab of meat, he noted the missing tooth from the sightless eyes of the gangster as the mouth lobbed open from the pull. He slowly raised an eyebrow, watching Mable in the dark. Fucking witches.

He suppressed his burning Hunger, trying not to sniff around the other Savage as they dug out the pots. He waved away the axe that Mable offered from the shed: this was her problem now. She was hopped up on the thrill of the hunt, and he let do her Gangrel Crone thing by herself.

Instead he asked if he could use their shower, leaving her happily humming away as she nourished her Temple under the light of the crescent moon.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable directed Garrett to a private outdoor shower behind the house. It was fully enclosed with clean towels in a waterproof closet.

She dug a few holes in the green house to bury the bodies. The weapons were going else where.

The three teeth in her pocket would go with the others. Her clothes would have to be burned.

K
    Krieg

Eventually, Krieg marched home. He hauled the arsenal of weaponry down into the basement. Looks like we'll have to expand faster than I planned for, he thought to himself, assessing the issues of the size of the Haven. With the guns hidden in an armoire, whatever else that wouldn't fit, he stashed under the bed.

When his turn came to clean up, he did so. His clothes would be added to the pile to be burned. He decided that he would dig a deep fire pit to minimize the chance of frenzy and nosy neighbors.

Clean and clothed, he found Garrett and Mable. "That was an unexpected encounter."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper inwardly groans at the outdoor plumbing, but he's certainly dealt with less. His clothes were somewhat soiled but he has not been offered any alternatives, and he dresses sans hoody slightly bloody from moving corpses.

He nearly jumps out of his skin as the giant rounds the corner with no Beast to speak of, hand moving to his gun instinctively. Swearing in German, he holds up a hand as a tired laugh escapes with his relief, "Christ, Deputy, way to live up to the stereotype," he chuckles. He leans against the wall of the greenhouse as Mable works.

His appearance not as fastidious after showering, hair tussled and dark bruises under his eyes. His animalistic gaze catches the small amount of light, reflecting off the tapetum lucidum as he side-eyes the Nosferatu.

"Luck was on our side tonight. What happened on your end?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked up, he looked kinda cute all rumpled. "Well, I got shot a few times from this guy." She waved the dismembered arm. "And we found the guns. And a tunnel." Mable was enjoying the thoughts of all the nutrients that these guys would provide for her gardens.

K
    Krieg

Krieg let out a chuckle as Prosper was spooked. "Boo," he deadpanned. "I was shot but nothing to worry about."

Now it was time to be serious. "Guns are stashed in the house. I'll have put a shed or something to prepare for future storage problems. This reminds me of when Davis found tunnels in Sacramento. Might be worth exploring a bit."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Krieg's comment confuses him, as him and Mable had already moved the weapons while he was taking care of his vehicle. Apparently he moved them again.

The Savage blinks at their responses, "Did...something...happen where your cover was blown?" He noticeably scowls as Mable waves around the dismembered body. Disgusting.

"And yes, the tunnel was to transport the weapons. I had already sussed that out with my rats? Also, no need to worry about storage. We are literally waiting for the Sheriff to arrive with her half of the weaponry so it can be dealt with."

Staying longer than he had to in Circle territory made his teeth itch. He had fought these people for decades, though efforts on both end were playing polite.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable worked her huge compose pile a bit more as she scattered the body parts throughout it and added lye to the pile. She really wished she had the chemicals Rebecca did but, they would be really bad for the earth.

"I know where the tunnel map is. and I have been through some of the tunnels." She opened a big bag of lye powder poured it onto the body parts. then she turned on the hose and watered her compost heap.

"As soon as they saw us they attacked. Krieg got the first guy under control but trigger happy boy started shooting." Shutting off the water she piled compost onto the bodies and watered the heap again.

"Ok. Do you folks wanna sit on the porch and wait? or follow me out back and we can chat while I shower?" Mable was already stripping off her muddy, bloody clothes as she spoke.

K
    Krieg

"Be careful with the lye, it may poison the ground," he advised. Krieg looked Mable up and down at her naked form. "I will wait with Garrett." He turned to the man, "Where would you feel most comfortable? Have you been inside yet, or no?"

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"That was another mission," Prosper corrects Mable, "Just because they were transporting weapons with a tunnel in this situation does not mean they are connected to the chemical weapons...though it definitely warrants exploration. It may be the same situation since Echelon has the local gangs on their payroll. We can update the Sheriff once she is here."

He frowns as they explain the attack, "I am glad neither of you were Topored? I thought it was a stealth mission, given...our respective abilities?" What the fuck happened? His tone was clearly baffled.

If Prosper could blush, he would. His eyes widened as the other Savage started peeling off her clothes without a second thought, turning his head at a small attempt for privacy. He spies Krieg openly admiring her and almost rolls his eyes. "I-I was here for the Gangrel meeting," he manages. "I am surprised you were not aware. You are the leader of this Coven, are you not? Porch is fine!"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread