Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

"So. I was... Promised compensation for this job..... I'd like one of the guns? Not to use- too noisy for me. Just a memento. Er... You can permanently disable the thing if you're scared I'll somehow become an expert marksman. Probably for the best anyways- I wouldn't know how to shut it off if I tried."

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-06 19:15:46 Seth Kind rolls 4 to Payment please? (Manipulation + Persuasion) (10 Again) 7, 7, 3, 6 failure

Seth had indeed asked for payment. He expected it. Money, sure- money was fine. But also something to mark the occasion....

But perhaps naturally, the idea of handing Hunter-future-weapon-tech to someone of Seth's disposition wasn't easily expressed well. Or, at all.

"I promise to keep it safe? I'll even take a smaller part if it's that worrying. "

Carrot first. Seth would have no reason to think he couldn't do this, no prior experience that tells him he should be a sneaky little prick.
    Anything else?

L
    Lina Moretti

Ah, yes. Payment.

Lina reached into one of the boxes from the location that they had cleared out. "Absolutely. You were promised the non-government weapons we found. I'll honor that. Not just one pistol. Three of them. I'm sure their serials and whatnot are all filed. I'd imagine they'll fetch a pretty penny on the black market." Three regular pistols and three knives, taken from the men, were produced. The pistols and knives were placed delicately on top of the box, and she made with a welcoming hand gesture to them. She smiled at him.

"You've done well, Mr. Kind, the kind of 'well' that might lead to me telling the Prince about it to help you out of your Barrens predicament. But I can't let you keep the government tech. We need the Feds to get ghost. I trust you understand."

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Seth nodded. He understood completely- though the collection wasn't quite the most UNIQUE memento, it was a start.

"I do, well enough. Reward is reward, memento memento. Thanks, Sheriff. I'd honestly be surprised if she remembers sentencing me- the peace and quiet's nice. In an unnerving way. Suits the grumbling stomach."

The thief put the weapons in his bag, humming. The first of his trove. It'd be a nice addition to the regular payments.
    Anything else?

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Greedy. A glance to Seth.

Violent. A look to Prosper.

How alike they are to the Kine in their base instincts. Wolves among sheep. Disgust fills Derek's black and withered heart at composition of Prey and Predator. And where does he fall among them? Weak, certainly. Incapable of the violence his instincts tempt him towards, and helpless against the conspiring agendas of Echelon and these Domain residents.

Their mission nigh complete, Derek stands in continued silence awaiting the next expectation of him.

Ready to wrap too!

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable is good to wrap. She has everything she needs/wants.

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Ready to Wrap