Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt nods at Brigit's apparent support of the idea of gnawing on the fringes, grins openly at Hector the Alpha's support, and furrows his brows thoughtfully at Emily's description of needing 'sneaky' as much or before 'spooky'.

He nods. "Sneaky." he says thoughtfully.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit
    Brigit Scenes

PRE

Brigit listened as the plan was fleshed out a bit and options explored.

"If stealth is something we need, I can help," she says, offering her assistance once more as her eyes landed on Hector, "I'm no Irraka. I can't be because... y'know, but I used to hunt a bit back in Idaho. Learned to keep quiet and hidden so I didn't spook the deer."

Emily again gets a smile from the shy she-wolf. "Don't intend to fall this early on, it ain't smart to go into this without a plan," she says softly, "I'll have one. Don't worry."

Then Brigit actually did something extraordinary: she laughed. Mere moments ago Emily had just referred to the man and now here he was.

"Guess you were pointing in the wrong direction, Em," she says, granting the punk a wink before turning her attention fully to the newcomer as her grin quickly faded back to its usual small smile, "Brigit of the Suthar Anzuth. Nice to meet you, Chris."

Brigit listened as Nathaniel spoke, but didn't offer anything as she continued to nurse her soda. She knew some things about the Hisil, but rites weren't her expertise. Still she could help gather materials if the pack chose that route. Either way she was being useful and that's all that mattered.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Now came a moment of truth. Would Chris, the pack beta, accept Brigit the strange ghost wolf without an Auspice. Hector is watching, eyes narrowing.

"I am open to anything that gives us an edge against the Anshega. You need my help making this alter, you got it." He spoke for Emily and Nathan both.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily swallows another giant note and wipes her hand on her sleeve. "CHRIS! You made it! Yay!" The Crescent bounds enthusiastically to the Talon, giving him a rough hug. "Where the hell have you been, man? Come on in! We got beer, we got pizza." She waves him in, grinning.
    Pack's all here. Something just felt right having everyone together.

The Crescent ponders. An Alter was a nice idea, but it had to be hidden. "Hmm. Not sure about a junkyard. Here has always been fine for me - I've always put circles together or whatever, but if we could find a good place in the railyard... Heart of our territory, so to speak. Spirits deal a lot more in smybology." She gives Nathaniel a knowing smile. He was kinda stuffy, but he was saying the right words."I guess so - pretty funny. And capable? Hell yeah! I know my job, kiddo. I'm better than most. I can run a Sacred Hunt, for one. Most of what I got I learned for practicality - I got quite a list. Might be better if we hook up later to compare notes. Though I'm guessing you never convinced a spirit the hard way? Like, beating not over the head?" She gives him a grin, and drains another can of beer. Girl drinks like a fish.

Emily watches as the gears start turning behind Matt's eyes, but doesn't comment. There was a keen mind up there in the clouds, when he finally chose to use it... Be nice Emily.

Seeing Brigit relax made Emily feel all warm inside. And the laugh? That was just awesome. This was what she loved about pack - friends and holding together. Doing their duty. Keeping the worlds together. "Yeah! I'm just that good!" Emily grins. She moves over to the innocent-looking girl and thr I as an arm over her. "Come on Chris - you always wanted another Talon around!" She tightens the one-armed hug on Brigit.

She nods at Hector. "Thanks chief. We'll make a plan and figure it out."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Stray, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt continues to look thoughtful, in silence, shoving a double sized slice of meat eater's pizza into his pie hole.

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Man spirit nerds....are a thing. Damn. Chris would have lost that bet. "Good to see you to man." With a nod to the budding Shadow. Not a what? "Talon? Hell yes." The Irraka raises a fist for a fist bump. "We can work on the sneaking if you want no worries there." Then is promptly hugged by Emily, which he returns just as roughly.

"Good to see you to Emily. Life's been a bit crazy sorry. What's this about an alter and Anshega?" The Talon eyes Matt shoving pizza into his mouth and side steps to grab a few pieces before the towering wolf eats everything.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit
    Brigit Scenes

PRE

Brigit watched at first.

Perhaps it was the Alpha's brevity. Or his narrowing eyes. Either way Brigit took note and her shy demeanor returned, her gaze was cast to the floor.

Within her periphery the once-Pure watched as Emily embraced the newcomer. They were family. The bond plainly seen by action and word.

Then Emily approached and embraced... her?

The action caused an obvious sense of surprise in Brigit. It was written plainly on her face as she raised her head to look at the punk Ithaeur. Brigit did not shun from the the affection. No. She leaned into it, accepting Emily's gesture with a silent sense of belonging. Soon, Brigit's own arm slid across Emily's back to grant a side hug in turn, her affection becoming reciprocated. Whatever remnant tension existed in Brigit's form, simply melted away.

The raised fist was met with a perplexed expression, the former Izidakh's unfamiliarity with the motion readily evident. Growing up in a compound could be a bitch and some social cues were... missed.

Nonetheless, it wasn't hard to figure out. Brigit's free hand put aside her coke and made a fist. Hesitantly, she pressed it against Chris' own. The motion is gentle and unpracticed. Brigit holds it there for a few moments, likely for a moment or two longer than would otherwise be comfortable.

"Like that?" she asks, her face grimacing lightly. That was wrong, wasn't it? Definitely wrong.

A small, nervous smile is offered to Chris. "It's good to meet a tribemate."

She wouldn't answer his question of course. The Ithaeur's sounded like they had the beginnings of an idea. Like 15% of a plan at least. And she wasn't about to rain on their parade.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Our Ithaeur want to start working on some spirit allies. I think its a good idea."

There was seriousness in Hector's voice.

"I'd also like to do some hunts and reinforce our territory. Show the flag. Show we maintain what is ours."

He shifted, stretched out his legs.

"And we definitely need to find out where they are. And what we are up against."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel nodded. The newcomer seemed a bit awkward- though, the pup could hardly speak now could he?

"Two spirit seekers could definitely accomplish several ceremonies with ease. And any rituals I do not know, I trust she could likely teach me- or I could consult a spirit to learn. We shouldn't need an altar for the small stuff- but once we get into Jackalopes it would certainly help. And if we're taking on the Pure, we'll need jackalopes."

Nathaniel stretched his arms
    "A gaffling hunt perhaps? I can summon the spirit, discuss the terms, and Emily can trigger the event."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt listens as the Beta and then Alpha speak. He notices how the new guy, Nathaniel seems to bond with his fellow spooky type, Emily. And how Brigit seems to bond a little with Emily too. Emily is pretty good at this touchy-feeley stuff. Come to think of it, if he were going to try to talk to someone about something in private, he'd probably approach Emily first. She is good at this stuff.

But private, tip toeing around stuff isn't his style.

"So. If I did want to join a Tribe." Matt says, "Um, how do I do that? I mean, I have been thinking, and Felix invited me to join his tribe, the 'Hunters in Darkness'. I was going to ask him more about that, 'cause I think...that's what feels right to me. But he's gone."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last