Ended
Watch

(1904) Two Black Sheep... Baaaaa

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    Cross

Elle Green did not deploy Finger Gunz against the Prince, or her terrifying dog, which she did her best not to look at. If you don't make eye contact, maybe it's not going to pay so much attention to you. No, the streetwise Mekhet turned her attention to the Prince instead, her Beast bearing down on Elle even more than her... well, other beast.

"Well enough, Your Majesty. I was just meeting the Priscus, here..."

She did not mention that Priscus Vitale was far cooler than most vampires. In fact, beyond that, she said nothing at all.

E
    Elettra Vitale

The feel of a much strong beast approaching Elettra causes her own beast to stir and want to flee. She had prepared herself for this, she took a second to push her scaredy of a beast down. She will not run off into the night.

A smile forms on Elettra's lips as she saw that it was the Prince that approached, "Prince Antinori, good evening to you as well. You're looking fabulous as always! Why, I always have time for you. Would you like to discuss it here or shall we find a spot to ourselves?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I didn’t realize you hadn’t met Priscus Vitale. But I promise not to keep her for too long.” She says with a smile and a wink.

Turning back to the weaker Beast, “Thank you, a little more daring than I’m used to, but it’s fun.” And different. Uncomfortable as hell though. “I’ll leave that up to you, it’s in regards to one of your Clan, and I’m just wanting to make sure you were aware of the matter.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

A
    Adam Exlibrist

The arrival of a stronger beast approached. Looking up and seeing the Prince, Adam bows deep in supplication. The presence of the other two women vanished. "Your Most Esteemed Excellency. It is an honor for you to grace us with your presence." Adam holds the bow, averting his eyes, some faint memory shrouded in fog of death penalties for looking upon the visage of high royalty.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"You're most welcome. I always find it's good to be a little more daring at times." Nodding, "Well, everyone else here is a member of my Clan so I do not see any harm in having the conversation here."

Elettra hopes that the "matter" isn't anything TOO serious. Whatever it is though, she will handle it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was an amused smile, “That is true.” Especially with who she was. Who was going to tell her it was too daring? Well, she could think of a few, but that was different, that was ok.

A single nod of her head, “Sure.” Her call. “I was wondering if Mr Kind told you I had banished him to the Barrens? I find it important to make sure the Priscus is aware when punishments are handed down.” there was no anger in her voice. Actually? There wasn't much in her tone at all, it was just a matter of fact for her.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Fucking Shadow's do they all have to be misfits? Shaking her head in way of brushing of her frustration.

"Well, this is very unfortunate. No, he did not tell me. But, I will be sure to have a one on one with him really soon." Knowing that there's frustration in her tone, "I apologize your Majesty, my frustration is not with you but with Seth. May I ask what he had done to cause him to be banished? I do not ask because I question your judgement, I ask because I want to make sure I deal with him appropriately and help guide him to not make the same mistakes twice. After I meet with him, I will be sure to get a hold of you to update you on how it went."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam continued to avert his gaze from the Prince while she talked with the Priscus. It would appear that he would have company in the Barrens. Feeding was scarce as it was, it would be more so now. With so many Shadows in the Barrens, Adam began to wonder if Vitale should be granted it as a Regency?

Regardless, he would not interrupt the leaders as they spoke. Instead, he would continue to hold the position of respect and supplication.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ah, so he hadn’t told her. Which was telling to the Savage.

“Sorry to be the bearer of the news then, I had hoped he had already spoken with you.” Was he hiding it from her? Shaking her head, “No need to apologize, I understand.” She got frustration; it was a nightly thing for her. “I had called him and a few others to my office to have them look into a Domain matter. Mr Kind seems to have an aversion to showing respect. When I called him on it, his attitude did not change and when I told him not to speak again, he continued to do so. So he was thrown out of my office with a banishment to the Barrens.” That was that. “If you want to update me, that’s fine, but you don’t have to.”

E
    Elettra Vitale

Nodding in disappointment in the news, "There is nothing for you to apologize for, I am glad you filled me in. I am disappointed in the fact that he hadn't done so himself already. I will be sure to deal with him on the family side of things and apologize on the family's behalf. I hope the recent infractions that the Shadows have caused doesn't change your opinion of the rest of us."

On a separate note, Elettra smiles, "Even if there isn't a need to update date you on this matter, I hope to be able to get together with you soon." With a wink she adds, "I would still like to get some practice in with you. I remember us talking about trying out some cross bows." Elettra hopes the last part is taken well and doesn't come across as being disrespectful considering the nature the conversation had started off.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.