Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1904) Krieg and Thomas

THREADID
    T
    Thomas Boyle

At the news that Mable is going to be appointed Keeper, Thomas can be seen nodding in approval, respect and - yes - a fair bit of surprise.

This is a continuation of the sub-Scene Still Here, made for clarity

Krieg

K
    Krieg

Krieg nods along with Thomas. The Hierophant even smiles. "Tribulation brings enlightenment," he praises aloud. He lets out a chuckle. "In a world full of roses, be a dandelion." He grins to Thomas, "This is politics."

T
    Thomas Boyle

The Hierophant's grin is returned in the form of a much more reserved smile.

"Politics is the art of the possible, the attainable. The art of the next best. I'm not a politician" He replies "You should know by now that I'm only interested in the impossible. Those are the only dreams worth chasing"

He could trade bon mots with the Haunt all night. It was certainly more enjoyable than the latest iteration of musical chairs played by people having an eternity to waste.

K
    Krieg

Krieg nods, "I understand, Thomas." He smiled as the Malkovian hinted at his studies. "That is why each of us have our roles. Our collective synergy makes all things possible."

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.