Ended
Watch

(1904) Two Black Sheep... Baaaaa

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    C
    Cross

Elle snort-laughed at Elettra's question. "Hell no. This is the worst. Some people like to dance around and spew bullshit, trying to get the Prince's favor. You've got Ponce McCoy and... well, another Ponce McCoy there," she nodded in Jacque and Garrett's general direction. "You've got knife fanboys ooh-ing and aah-ing about knives over there," she nodded at Kind's crew, "And a bunch of riled up beasts. The second I can be out of here, I will be out of here. Call me old-fashioned, but I'd solve half this shit with a couple of handguns and move on if I could. And should any of said ponces who aren't officers bring their ponce-itude my way on the street, I will. Ain't no law against blasting a fool into torpor as required. Just one against killin'."

Finger. Gunz.

"That's the freedom of being in debt and honoring it. None of this is my problem, because I'm out the second I've paid the Prince what she is owed. What do you say, Priscus? Wanna come to Vegas when all this is said and done?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra holsters her finger guns, that was a bit much. Her voice has no sarcasm in it and is stern, like a mother scolding her child, "While there may not be an actual law against putting someone in torpor, there still will be consequences for it depending on the circumstances. So, you best not just go 'blasting a fool into torpor' just because you don't like their 'ponce-itude', because from the sounds of it, you've got a bit of a one yourself. And as for your offer to join you in Vegas that's a hard no."

C
    Cross

Elle sighed, holstering her finger gunz at the rebuke. "I've got an attitude, Priscus. Ain't nothing poncy about me."

She rose, the Prince having announced who the Keeper was. The night was growing long in the tooth, and the daysleep called earlier and earlier now as summer approached. Great. She could leave, and so she would.

"Offer's always open. See you around, cousins."

Unless stopped, Elle Green departs.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam bows to Elle. "May the blessed Father watch over you."

Hearing the announcement of Keeper, brought a raised eyebrow to Adam's expression. The wild one, the pagan, the one in need of guidance. Interesting choice. The possibilities began to present themselves before him.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra nods her head at Elle, "It was quite...interesting meeting you, Elle. If you need anything just reach out to me. Enjoy the rest of your night."

Overhearing the news of Mable Wood becoming Keeper, Elettra smiles a bit. Maybe Alessandra sees the same potential in Mable that Elettra does. Elettra wishes her friend well in the position and hopes Mable can control her beast as to not get her in trouble again. At the same time, Elettra is a bummed that @Garret Prosper didn't get it. Her mentor would have been a fine Keeper.

Turning her attention to Adam, "Was there anything else you'd like to discuss with me? If not, I will be heading off to see if anyone else needs or wants to talk with me," she smiles politely.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"No, Priscus. I believe that is all I have to discuss this evening. The morning approaches and I must perform my prayers before the day slumber takes hold." With a deep bow, "I look forward to future encounters. May the Dark Father bless you." With that Adam allowed his circle to close and prepared to leave Court himself.

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a kind smile, "Enjoy the rest of your night cousin." She gives him a nod as he bowed, and then she slips into the main area as she heads for the door.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.