Ended
Watch

(1904) Two Black Sheep... Baaaaa

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam awaited Elle's response to his question as the ever-growing press of beasts descend the stairs. Ignored by many. Forgotten. Excellent. The unseen shadow.

Cross If you don't want Elle to be engaged with let me know. Adam isn't exactly welcomed among the others.

C
    Cross

The sharp-eyed woman glanced up at the Beastless priest before her, looking over his robes. "Sweet duds," she replied as she gestured to the chair next to her. "By all means, Adam. What, no fancy titles or anything like that? Prince Antinori's Court seems big on them."

Which suggested, perhaps, that she was not - and perhaps, that she was pleased to have a bit of company. The huge Deputy eyeing her up and the looks from certain people were not lost on the Shadow.

"Elle Green. Clan Mekhet. Pleasure."

Her hand was out for a shake.

I'm not sure why you think your character is unwelcome, but she is definitely here to be engaged with.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Salutations, Priscus and Mr. Boyle."

"Simple robes for a simple priest. As for titles, they are a vanity I try not to indulge too often in. Those I have
    pertain to the church and as we are not in church, are not called for this evening."

Taking her hand in both of his. "Same. It is always pleasant to greet a cousin."

Releasing her hand. "Have you been here long? I do not recall seeing you at our family's recent gathering."

Mable Wood and Thomas Boyle sorry, didn't mean to ignore you.

C
    Cross

On the other hand, Elle Green decidedly and without reservation ignored the chick who had frenzied in Elysium and the other guy, Boyle. She was talking to her Clanmate - and to be frank, she knew she was kind of untouchable until the Prince had had her Life Boon repaid.

"I've been here a few months now, but nobody invited me." She shrugged. "Frankly, I'm fine with it. I'm here until I've paid what I owe the Prince, then I'm out. But it is nice to meet someone who's actually friendly to me. Y'all get up to any business I should know about?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thomas had moved on to another conversation. Mable turned to the two Mekhets.
    Mable chose to ignore the slight...for now. "Miss Green, I wanted to greet you the last court you attended. However, I was busy with family business and with the repercussions of my frenzy. So... Welcome to the domain.

Perhaps, you should speak to Priscus Vitale about the meeting. I am quite sure she publicly posted the family meeting and invited ALL the Mehkets in the domain. And for now you are part of the domain. Maybe if you make an effort to be involved, you might enjoy the domain?"

"Mr. Exlibrist, It is always a pleasure to see you. I should go greet a few others before the evenings activities begin."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"I am sure Priscus Vitale would overlook your absence, however, I do not speak for her. Our meeting was mostly a get to know you function. The serious business should be addressed at our next gather."

Turning to Mable after her words, "Priscus, it is equally pleasing to see you. I hope you find time for me later this evening."

Returning to Elle. "A few months you say. Alone?" He asks the question with sincere curiosity. Lone nomads were not uncommon but to reside in a domain for months and not have become associated with some coterie was rare. "Another indebted to Her Majesty. Fascinating. I too am indebted to her. A debt like yourself I would be most relieved to have repaid. Pardon my inquisitive mind but may I ask where you will go once your debt is paid?"

C
    Cross

"One sec, Adam. Sorry."

He was being polite, and that was nice. But the Gangrel? Their relationship was a little different.

"Nawwwwww."

Elle Green stood up, her sharp eyes peering at Mable Wood.

"Bitches who frenzy in an Elysium because they couldn't murder me don't get to roll up on me and talk to me like we're going to be friends, or give me friendly advice."

Staring daggers at the wholesome-looking woman, she shook her head.

"You should probably go make small talk with someone else."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam observed the exchange between Elle and Mable. He would allow the two to continue their discourse to a conclusion before conversing with either.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable just shook her head at Elle. She tried to extend an olive branch, and be welcoming. Oh well, she was not worth her time or effort.

Turning to Adam, "Come find me later and I will make time to talk with you. I have a bit of family business to attend to."

Mable left to find Garrett.

C
    Cross

Elle gave a little finger wave at Mable's back as the Gangrel strolled away before returning her attention to Adam Exlibrist. "Where were we? Oh, right. The Clan meeting. I can't say I'm particularly concerned about any of all of that, but tell you what. Since you were kind enough to let me know about it personally, if I'm still in town, I'll show up for the next one."

He at least had the good sense to not ask why she was in debt. Frankly, the treatment was better than she'd received since that fateful night before the Prince.

"My coteriemate got got. After this, I'll probably head to Las Vegas. I've always wanted to spend some time there, enjoy the city of lights..." She sighed. "But there's danger between here and there. And time. Always time."

She hated it. But Elle Green would honor her Prestation.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.