Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1904) The Law

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    L
    Lina Moretti

"An eagerness to learn and adapt, hmm..." She tapped her fingers on her leg thoughtfully, a playful tone crossing her speech pattern. "Is that your definition of what makes a good Deputy Sheriff, Krieg? Someone who is eager to learn and adapt? That certainly tells me he would be a good Dragon - which he is."

She grinned up at him, like a mom catching a kid with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Come on now. Sell me on the Dragon ally of yours. I'm all for promoting stellar Dragons, but that you want him promoted tells me a thing. So. Talk to me."

It might have become apparent that it wasn't just Krieg's opinion that was being tested. When he asked her about the fall of Blackbird, her mirth sank a little.

"As for Blackbird... I'm afraid she has fallen in the line of her duty to her Covenant. She will be missed, sorely."

ErlangShen - Youngblood has called for a Clash of Wills to occur before our roll-off for the Beast's Hackles. You need to roll Resolve + Stealth + Obfuscate according to the Wiki vs. Lina's roll below (4 successes).

If you win, Lina doesn't see through your Obfuscate and her other Hackles roll fails.

If you lose the Clash, you are also entitled to also roll 3 more dice for your defensive roll vs. my Discipline use due to the application of the Resistance House Rules. Youngblood, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about how you want any of that done.

4 sux Clash
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-02 00:44:58 Lina Moretti rolls 7 to Clash of Wills vs. Krieg (Wits + Inv + Aus) (10 Again) 4, 8, 10, 4, 8, 9, 1, 2 4 successes

K
    Krieg

She did have a point. What he had said was praise for a Dragon. As for BB's fate...time for meditation would be allocated later.

Unfortunately, naming Mable would be a poor move politically. She had her duty to the Goddess; if she just controlled her temper better.

"Dirt Nap is even-keeled. He knows when and where to draw the line between words and wrath. He can handle himself in a fight." He paused for a moment, then added, "If we refill our ranks back up to three deputies, I would nominate Garrett Prosper as well. He has a unique set of skills that sets him apart from myself and Dirt Nap."

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-02 13:02:49 Krieg rolls 6 to Clash of Wills [Resolve + Stealth + Obfuscate] (10 Again) 6, 9, 3, 3, 1, 6 1 success

About Garrett

E
    ErlangShen

Additional dice.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-02 13:39:02 Krieg rolls 3 to House Rule Dice (10 Again) 8, 9, 6 2 successes

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti blinked, contemplating it for a moment before giving a slow nod. Dirt Nap had done things for the Domain. That Prosper had been recommended was not a surprise, either. So far, the posh Gangrel had demonstrated a talent for computers and a willingness to get involved. She hadn't heard anything negative about him save for the fact that he pushed people's buttons.

If pushing people's buttons could be considered bad.

"Things to consider, I suppose," the Daeva said wistfully as she put one hand in her pocket. "How's business, man? Crone stuff going good? Your boy Thomas is a real interesting cat. I like him. Gonna have to say hi tonight, I think."

A
    Atticus James

Atticus joined the his current boss and his former partner. "Mind if I join you?" Atticus asked as he stepped into their circle of conversation.

"Krieg," Atticus gives him a nod of his head, "Regent Moretti, that issue you asked me to look into has been dealt with."

Krieg would recognize Atticus has a new scar under his left eye that was not there the last time they had spoke.

K
    Krieg

Krieg smiled in response to Lina, "The Farm is doing well. We have gradual expansion. I am in the midst of designing a proper guest house. The box bed that we have, would be better suited in such a dwelling." With regards to Boyle, "Thomas is quite a fortunate addition. Very intelligent and well-spoken. I am certain you'll have a good chat with him."

The giant's eyes shift down to observe Atticus's approach. His eyes then widened in concerned surprise. "Atticus, what happened? Are you okay?"

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti's Beast kicked with a stir of anger as her Hound arrived, politely asking to join them. The thoughts, momentary flashes of imagined violence, were snapped down and pushed back, and she nodded, flashing a polite smile even as her eyes drifted over to the group of Lords, who were plotting about something. "Thank you, Hound," she replied, her tone thoughtful as she watched. Listened. Who was the one who had called them together?

Turning her attention back to Krieg as he finished speaking of the Lord known as Boyle and an expansion to the farm, she nodded absently. "I'm glad to hear that your Covenant's home is growing. Good for you... now, Deputy, who is that one?"

Her small left hand gestured at Arturo Garcia from the hip.

"Tell me of him, if you know him."

A
    Atticus James

Atticus just looks to Krieg, "Huh? Oh this?" Atticus points to the scar. "It is just a scratch." Atticus gives Krieg a wink with the scarred eye. The scar looks old, long healed...ish, but it absolutely wasn't there.

"No problem Regent," Atticus grins, "Always good to do the good work."

K
    Krieg

'It's just a scratch.' The giant raised a brow. He didn't comment any further.

Krieg looked over to Arturo, he knew the man. "That is Arturo Garcia. Clan Ventrue. Newest Lance in town."

L
    Lina Moretti

Blink. Blink. Seriously?

"Name, rank and serial number, huh? That's all you've got, Deputy-who-serves-as-my-eyes?"

She glanced over at the macho Ventrue, then back to Atticus, then back to the giant. Was Krieg holding out on her, or was he really just not on the ball?

"Or is this a private conversation where you need to write me a report on that gentleman?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.