Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
(1904) Gathering at Dusk

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    G
    Galatea

It seemed that Winter would be given some sort of position of power- what that meant Galatea had no clue. Animals had "sentinels." Some meerkat families, if she recalled. But that probably wasn't a good comparison... She really needed to learn more about Mage society. Luckily, it seemed another Thyrsus was available. Galatea nodded to Aurora

"I'd be honored if you would teach me of this path of mine."

Anyways- three tasks. One was for the new group. Two more... tracking an arsonist and dealing with an agent. Galatea could accomplish both, and while it wasn't her preferred tool she possessed some experience in Mind. If she wasn't chosen for any of this, there were always monsters to hunt.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella watched Winter for some time as the conversation flowed on.

Then he nodded.

"I'll accept that, magus Winter. If that is what you want. You shall be Sentinel until this FBI situation is resolved."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

Langdon frowns as Shodan points out that he'd need paperwork. "If you can get me a view of the paperwork or one of the guns I think I can help with that investigation." Time to live up to the bad name the Sneaks get it seems. Then the Moros nods his head as Shodan makes their cabal known.

"What are the odds that they have tracking devices on their tech?" The question is asked to Winter and Shodan. They butt heads but some good comes out of it.

S
    Shodan

First, Shodan addresses Alastor .

"The structure of Think Tank is... still in the works. But seeing as I was the one to actually call the forming meeting" and the fact that no one speak otherwise "I'll be your person of contact for business"

What Winter says about the investigation, including explaining his role in it and how he sees everyone else doing it... it's all circumstantial. Important now, meaningless in a month or three. But what he says about being Sentinel gives the Libertine pause - a timed assignment, really? The Guardian probably wouldn't give a fuck, but if he is being genuine, he scored some points as far as Shodan is concerned. The Prime Mover nods to the other Obrimos.

And, finally, speaks to Langdon "I stripped their tech down to the screws. It is" and read my lips here "impossible that they hide anything else. I mean, think about it: it's probably some kind of government body, it cuts costs wherever it can. And placinng GPS in every single piece of equipment would be expensive as fuck" He pauses "The cars and other big things are probably tagged, though, so take care"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

My sergeant.

She may not be Sentinel, but Phoenyx still stood tall at the First Talon's words.

The young Arrow listens to the tasks that need completing. Her job was to fill the roles that needed filling, and protect the Concillium.

"I intend to continue my meditation and self-defense sessions in the Circle if anyone wishes to attend. It sounds like we may be needing them," Phoenyx offers, before slipping back to the wall and watching over everyone.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    J
    Juris

Juris looked to Campanella, then to Winter and nodded. "That is true, and this sounds certainly like a circumstance where risked were necessary. And you sound as you've prepared for situations like that." He didn't question more. Sometimes, even if you disagreed with a man's method, you had to allow him the leeway to make his judgment call. Juris hadn't been there after all. Then he added, "Oh, and congratulations Sentinel Winter." Even if it appeared to be temporary.

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Phoenyx's apparent promotion, even if only within the Arrows, and nods at her mention of her training sessions, an apparent promise to show up from now on.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

A
    Alastor

"Roger that." Alastor nodded to the Sentinel's request for his assistance, considering who he would bring for a long moment as he glanced from each Arrow to each. "Galatea. You'll be assisting us. Understand that this one will require subtlety, and perhaps, secrecy as to who we are - which I understand Life can be helpful with." Transforming into a Street Shark was one thing, but changing her face was its own bit of important utility. Plus, the FBI wasn't exactly known for being easygoing if things got out of hand.

He gave Shodan a grunt and a nod of respect. Not much else was required, but it was something. The Libertine was doing well for himself, it seemed. Good. He'd seen some nonsense from the Free Council in his time Awakened. Productivity was preferred.

G
    Galatea

Galatea nodded at her leader's orders... Though her interpretation of "secrecy" was perhaps different from his.

"I have experience with quieter forms that could be of use- and plenty of means to camouflage myself. And.. I am capable of changing my human looks, though it isn't my specialty. "

Galatea had genuinely never considered changing her human appearance; she could look like a modern-day Aphrodite and she'd still hate it. But the means to do so were always present, following a similar style as her animalistic changes.

"It might actually be of use to send me out with blatant magic shields on- if I don't look like... This... Then there's less risk of it coming back to me. I could be bait."
    Such an endeavor would be thrilling no doubt.

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods thoughtfully, wishing he were further along in his knowledge of the Prime Arcanum to hide his magic. Something he will have to remedy.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread