Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Offering a half smile and nod, "Thank you. I may take you up on talking sometime, it will probably be good to work through it." she appreciated the Arrow reaching out.

"I know I'd like to look more closely at the pyramid thing. I didn't get the chance due to us being transported right back here after I picked it up." looking to Winter, "When you have the time, I'd like to come look." she offers. "And of course, help with my memories of the past. Curious to see how it can help us."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze looks troubled at Winter's words, in particular the man's allusion to the Feds being underestimated. He remembers that the Feds at the scene seemed to be there to look for magical activity. Troubling indeed.

He nods smiling at Juris' show of humility in knowing his own strengths and weaknesses, admirable.

Kaze looks at the others, focusing on listening to the larger discussion and avoiding any appearance of nosiness or eavesdropping on what Phoenyx and Councillor Aurora are quietly discussing.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post
    G
    Galatea

The Thyrsus' tail, having lacked the skill (and desire) to hide her emotions throughout, reacted accordingly to the news. At word of Archmages it stopped flat. Archmages? Greeat. Because regular mages weren't threatening enough.... And two of them were at war with one another, because of course they were. Both were threats regardless of belief, and both would need dealt with.

At the talk of the FBI, the tail seemed to curl in almost... Anticipation? Glee? People were trying to survey mages, or were already surveying... And what was surveillance but a 21st century predator stalking potential prey? What was any of this, but a hunt? The thought made the Thyrsus excited. She would never kill merely out of some perverted thrill of course- the process was more than enough.

Phoenyx was speaking to... Aurora? She'd never interacted with her, but she'd seen her before... The last meeting right? The name came later. Regardless, theirs seemed a private matter. Perhaps not an ideal place to discuss it, but the giant shark lady sitting at the mage table was probably in no position to judge.

Anyways- they spoke of some Arcana. Galtea might be able to assist.

"I've some experience in Mind and Life. I shudder to think what perversion of Life was used to create these... Autumatons... But I could perhaps assist in the process. Though, if you're going back to the site of the event, I would perhaps be more useful there. Or in tracking down these agents, if it's to the point we need to handle them in some fashion- or delay them. Point them in some other direction, or... Other extremes, if it is absolutely necessary... Though such a thing might attract even more attention if not coordinated properly."

The Concrete Jungle of electric wires and invisible data was vastly different from the Ocean, but a hunt was a hunt- the principles remained the same. And at the end of the day, agents were human.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx can't help but smile as Kaze enters - a reassuring figure as people begin latching on to various prices of information. Archmastery was out of her understanding, other than the obvious. She gives Aurora a smile and a nod. Nothing more needed to be said. The Thyrsus needed to choose to open up in her own time.

The Obrimos raises her voice slightly. "I fear lines are being crossed. The artefacts I described, that Winter and I assessed, were found separately to the pyramid that triggered the Circle. I just wanted that to be clear." She looks to "I do not know very much about Archmastery. What kind of threat would such people represent? Could they be reasoned with?"

She pauses, thinking. "And on the note of threats, what actions are the FBI taking against us? It sounds like we need to be taking more precautions for our safety."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

8. Likes Hades_Roses, Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

His frown grows as Langdon listens and tries to put the pieces together. "I'm sorry, are these artifacts from the Circle or from a Seer sanctum? Right now its sounds like there's an overlap and that's making me a bit nervous." The Mystagogue shakes his head to Phoenyx.

"I imagine that Winter has more information than I do but the last time I saw those agents they were able to detect a spell with a handheld device." Then he looks to Winter, expecting to hear far worse.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

Now, Shodan doesn't know jack shit about archmastery and only marginally more about artifacts and such, so he stays silent for that part of the conversation. The agents, though? That he has some experiences with.

"The agents have - or, had - an outpost in a posh wine bar called the First Draft. I don't think they are targeting this Consilium specifically, though. However, thanks to some ingenuous spywork performed by yours truly we now have a broader understanding of the technology they use - which includes, as Langdon mentioned a handheld magical detector and a nasty case of GPS tracker. I'd be happy to work everyone through the particulars once an investigation in which the agents meddle is resolved" Because as much as he'd like to deny it, Shodan just can't resist the perspective of info-dumping the Consilium, and sharing the knowledge in snippets simply wouldn't do.

"Until then, I advise you stay away from anyone that looks like a Blues Brothers double"

A
    Alastor

Alastor stared off into space through mirrored lenses, considering all the fucked up shit that was going on. It was almost too much to track without a notebook or a proper report. Glancing at Campanella, he found himself wondering if that was why they needed to discuss having a Sentinel. Someone had to organize their responses to all this. The Adamantine Arrow was the army, but they needed to make sure their shit was together with everyone else in the Consilium.

"Langdon, there were two items related to the Circle. A pyramid we jacked from a Seer Sanctum, and something from the past that Winter and Kaze's crew found. I think the two were connected, and that they may have completed or enhanced something here in the Circle. The Clock reacted. We need to study it all a hell of a lot more and try to figure out what this all is... fuck. Because we don't know much about Archmasters. That's just... yeah. We don't have those kind of resources just sitting around. Hell, I was kind of hoping you and the Mystagogues had more." That was, frankly, all he knew. They had so many questions, and answers were short in coming. Wasn't this what their Order did?

"And now FBI with magical trackers - in an area we must be sure to be careful to avoid until that's all dealt with and they move on."

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"The whole city", the Guardian corrects, "until the issue is laid to rest, we must assume their capabilities could slip below our reach"
    "The good news is that I got busy. We have three names. Agent Johnson, Agent Miller and their superior's. Special Agent Yancey",
    the Guardian pulls a plastic envelope from his pocket and holds it in the air, between his thumb and index. A business card is wrapped inside.
    "And a source of a Known Sympathetic connection", he adds smugly. The card was the real treasure unearthed by their expedition, it meant they could safely spy on the FBI while hidden somewhere safe.

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens to the discussion of the various investigations and developments intently. He nods at Shodan's sharing information and says, "The Councillors, Aurora and Langdon and I interviewed the witness to the explosion. It's...well, she saw a young man push out past her before it happened. She knew him as someone who lived in the building. She mentioned knowing his uncle too. Also, she and her cats showed...a taint, a trace of the Abyss. And it was in her water. She mentioned something about the building that had the explosion being connected to the water in her building, that the water come through the other building first, then hers. I checked the water from her faucet, and it had traces of the Abyss."

Kaze pauses. "There was more, but Councillor Aurora was writing it down, so I am sure she has more details."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

J
    Juris

Juris had to stop himself from letting his jaw drop. He just could not believe all the insanity that was happening in Sacramento. At least he was grateful that the city had resolve the organizational problems that existed when he was last here. The Consilium may not have been able to survive.

But for now he didn't speak, he just listened as he learned about abyssal tainted cats, FBI with magic radars, and magic Clocks.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread