Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(The Eye) Crones Reporting to Prince

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

((The Eye) Crones Reporting to Prince)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable is wearing a grey tailored suit with a light pink blouse under the jacket.

Mable picks up Krieg and then picks up Thomas. "Sorry, guys about my truck being a little squishy. She is an old truck but very reliable."

The trip to the Nox is short. Mable parks. "Ok, Ready? Thomas, I figure you will do most of the explaining about the artifact since you have some great details about it. Krieg, have you had a chance to do any occult research?"

T
    Thomas Boyle

For his part, Thomas chose a classic, conservative outfit of black suit and tie of the same color. His shirt is crisp white, and a silk crimson pocket square serves as a finishing touch. The whole thing looks like it's just been ironed (because, in fact, it has. Thomas takes this meeting extremely seriously).

When Mable apologizes, he simply smiles. This bit of discomfort is trivial in comparison with what has happend, and what is sure to come.

"Very well, I'll explain everything as best I can. Poke me if I slip into logorrhea" A chuckle, the joke intended to take the edge off of the situation "Do we have a specific scenario we'd like to impose on this meeting, other than boasting our accomplishments and ensuring the Eye can be studied further?" He glances on the valise he holds in his hand, containing the artifact.

C
    Cross

This scene has been moved to the main Vampire forum, as it is a plot thread.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thank you cross. Tag Krieg

K
    Krieg

Krieg raised a brow to Mable, "The Farm doesn't have a library. There is only so much I am capable of knowing off-hand."

He turned his attention to Thomas, "Keep cool about what you say to her. She's not too thrilled with me. To a degree, I can understand. Ultimately, I disagree with her perspective. Regardless, there's nothing I can do about her disposition."

He paused for a moment, his thoughts racing. "We have to be cautious. She is not a scholar of the occult. Concepts that we are well versed in may come across as arrogant speech. She deals only in the bottom line." He shrugged having no better ways to express it.

"We tell her what transpired. A psychic beacon called to both Covenants - we Acolytes and Adam. Adam was particularly helpful when we appropriated it. We are running tests on it. We are studying it. That is the best that we can determine. If we stick to that specific narrative, we ought to be fine. Remember, we cannot control her reaction to our truths."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a nod of her head. "She is willing to meet with us, which is great. Our best approach is being straight forward and honest. And keep calm. I'm afraid I sometimes allow my temper and stubbornness to get the better of me. I will do my best not to let that happen."

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas nods in understanding of Krieg's plan and general advice "Then I'll try to use the language she understands" Just like I did back at the Farm when you two wanted to destroy this thing "She's not doing us any favors, you know" He directs to Mable "This is possibly the biggest finding the city has seen in years"

"So" If nobody stops him or signals they have more to add, Thomas wil lead the Crones deeper into the Nox and to the doors of the Prince's office. A soft knock on the wood will be heard.

K
    Krieg

"Tribulation brings enlightenment," the Hierophant spoke the Second Tenet aloud. "Let us have an auspicious meeting with Her Majesty."

I'm good to go here.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nods to Thomas. Then to Krieg. The group heads into Nox. Mable knocks of the Price's Office Door.

Alessandra We're here

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A voice replies, "Come in."

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

On one of the shelves sat two vases, no flowers in them, but they were filled with an ashy substance.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting on display, called The Young Martyr. Which had only recently arrived.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, new chairs actually. They looked quite comfortable, but the selling point for Ale? They were skulls. There was also a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale was seated at her desk, looking through various folders, a fairly large Rottweiler laying at the side of the desk. His head was raised as his hatred filled eyes watched the door. Her attire was very casual, a bright green tank top and black leather pants. Hanging off the chair was a duel holster, each side with a .357 and a spare clip.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread