Ended
Watch

Cast the First Stone

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Arturo Garcia

His face gave a clear show of disappointment as the Haunt mentioned about speaking to the Harpy about whip.

”Be careful, Krieg.”

It was admonishing, but not threatening.

”Ventrue have a certain air of dignity we like to maintain, particularly when it comes to our own internal politics. Should Thomas have gotten the title of Whip, we have to ask is he capable or did he need you? It makes him seem incapable of accomplishing it on his own, which is very untrue...With Keeper, it is a little different as domain title, it lacks that certain edge that only family drama owns.”

Politicking was good in this world, but dangerous when you meddled so directly in the appointments of other clans. Especially if you were not careful, and Ventrue pride did not help ease tensions of that nature.

”I understand you want to help your fellow Crone, so I do not blame you. Others though, wield such information like a weapon. Now, if you need me, here is my number - it is faster than mail. I wish you luck on your hunt, and like I said, talk with Thomas about Keeper. If he is willing to fully commit I believe we have the sway to make things happen. I wouldn’t want to force him, however. Thank you for your time this evening.”

I am good to close, a short but good meeting if I must say so!

K
    Krieg

"I appreciate your perspective," he replied with gratitude. Krieg then provided his phone number in kind. "Thank you as well, Arturo."

Thanks for the fast and very fun scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.