THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper laughs, waving a hand dismissively, "Sure. I have not left, have I?"

The disclosure had taken him by surprise, something had flipped a switch in his mind and he had ran his mouth. He jams it with more spirits, locking it back in the box where it belonged. Demeanor shifts again and he is back to the kid that likes to press buttons just to see what happens. Smiling,

"I will focus on getting better at reflection and meditation. I will trigger moments where my reaction in stalled in the environment around me and compare it to Kine. Was there anything else?"

L
    Lina Moretti

"Good man."

Hearing his final point and watching the trauma get put away for the moment, Moretti let it go. He had a step forward to take. He'd take it. Science would get done, and maybe this old dog would learn a new trick.

"There was one more thing. Where's Scribe James..."
    Steven

A
    Atticus James

"Who Me?" Scribe James asked as he walked in the room. His beast had announced his presence before his voice did. As he walked in he set his beers and a bottle of Jameson black barrel on the table. "Drinks on me."

"Hey Garrett, Glad to see you didn't run your mouth off your face. I assume this is about the other night?" He hands Garrett a beer. "Whiskey or beer boss?'

L
    Lina Moretti

"No thanks, Atticus." This wasn't about socializing, and her tone was serious as hell. She knocked on the table once, twice. "I'm led to understand Mable Wood thought it appropriate to threaten a Dragon. And from what I hear, Dirt Nap backed that bitch over one of our own." Tips of fangs showed as the Grand Wyrm's displeasure came through. "Now, I don't give a flying fuck about Gangrel politics. Not one little bit. What I do give a fuck about is people thinking they get to get away with threatening a Dragon. What I do give a fuck about is a Dragon not backing up one of his brothers in favor of some Crone."

She nodded toward the Hound of Florin, leaning in to really make it intimate.

"I would like you to ensure that Supplicant Nap understands very clearly who butters his bread, and what is expected of Supplicants of this Order when it comes to loyalty. Once that is done, the Gangrel will solve their business. I trust you will ensure that all of the Dragons of Clan Gangrel will ensure that that Crone Gangrel knows that we don't tolerate threats. Ever. I hope she is smart enough to figure it out without... forcible correction. However, she will learn, even if she has to by the steel of your collective god-damn boots. Are we agreed?"

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper had gestured to the whiskey when Atticus handed him the drink, until Moretti got down to Serious Business. He gave the other Savage an apologetic look; drinks can come later.

As she hammered home her expectations, more directed to the Scribe than himself, he quirked an eyebrow. The bulk of the Gangrel were Dragons. It was silly to pretend, but she was doing the diplomacy thing that Atticus could give less of a fuck about. She was giving an order to a Scribe to correct the behaviour of a Supplicant. Logic aside, he was feeling a little babied.

"Do you want this to involve me?"

A
    Atticus James

"Yeah, I'll have some conversations." The boss was pissed and Atticus knew all to well that was not a good thing. "I'll address things with Nap and then Mable. If Nap ends up being an idiot about this, there really is only a couple options. He doesn't get to just walk away with coils under his belt."

L
    Lina Moretti

"I am sure the boy will learn and the mistakes will not be repeated," the Grand Wyrm said, staring off into space for a long moment before her eyes found Garrett Prosper once more. "Nap will be a Scribe-to-Supplicant adjustment. Mable, you folks can figure out what's appropriate based on your strategy."

She produced her phone, and texted Atticus a number.

"Supplicant Madcap is a new arrival of your Clan. I get the sense he has some physical capability. If you should require him, that is where you can reach him. Thank you both."

Closing scene so it is done in advance of Court's formal start date on April 1, 2019.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.