Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
(Echelon) Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    L
    Lina Moretti

A thought occurred to the Sheriff - could it be that the man on the phone, the man who only called, not texted, might well be the being behind all this? Comgal was Irish, and a voice like that... she would have noticed an accent. It was distinctive enough. Musing on it internally as Alten gave her a wave, Moretti smiled back and waved, allowing herself to settle into her chair and wait patiently.

After all, she was a girlfriend tonight. Her eyes wandered the room. Was anybody observing them, like they had at the hotel? She'd have to see.

S
    Steven

Well, since you put it that way, how about another perception roll

L
    Lina Moretti

2 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-01 00:11:09 Lina Moretti rolls 5 to Perception (Trained Observer) (10 Again) 9, 6, 5, 10, 2, 7 2 successes

S
    Steven

As Lina slowly looks around, she can see all to well that she is indeed being watched... by several people. A mix of both staff and patrons are actually doing a good job of hiding they are watching her. If it wasn't for Lina's skills as an observer and investigator, she probably would not be able to see this.

Shortly their after, "Alisha, Sorry about that," Erika returns, sits, and extends her hand to her. "So, I have good news and I have bad news."

L
    Lina Moretti

Eyes were on her. That alone wasn't strange, really. She'd outdone herself today with her disguise, a stellar make-up job on top of an already fit body. Lina knew she was classically pretty; today, she'd decided to really play it up. After all, Alicia Abernathy was working. But it might well be that Erika Alten had security here, staff and patrons blending in. A quick assessment; glances here and there as the trained investigator sussed out their likely motives.

Once her date returned, Alicia smiled broadly, taking the offered hand warmly. "Duty calls...?" she prompted, curious to know if they were going to be cut short.

3 sux to intuit motives of watchers
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-04 15:06:02 Lina Moretti rolls 6 to Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 9, 4, 10, 3, 4, 9, 3 3 successes

S
    Steven

The watchers are trying to gauge her intentions, it's possible they have surmised her line of work, or are trying too...

"I'm afraid so. But here is the good news." Erika hands across a keycard. "This is the key to my place. If you want to see me again, meet me there tonight. I will be there after I get off work. If not, no harm, and I thank you for the time." Erika looks dejected, it's like she was just about to let her hair down.

L
    Lina Moretti

A flirty, genuine-seeming smile, leaning in just so, and a little chuckle, like it was nothing, like it was totally all right that their date was being cut off; the hallmarks of someone who really cared as Lina played her role well. It was a means of deflecting concern from the eyes on her, selling that she was the genuine article rather than someone Alten had bought. It was as much for Erika as it was for her. A social giant like the young businesswoman didn't need to catch shit from people.

"Be stellar," Moretti replied with a smile, accepting the keycard.

Whether or not she'd be there personally would be determined after a quick consultation with her crew. It might be time for an invisible man to hack a computer and call it a day. Erika Alten wasn't the powerhouse here; she was a pawn, but her gear would probably have key information about what Echelon was doing.

Still. She stood, squeezed Alten's hand, and let her employer do her business.

Wrapping?

3 sux to throw off the watching eyes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-07 13:02:17 Lina Moretti rolls 7 to Manipulation + Subterfuge + SL (10 Again) 6, 6, 5, 8, 9, 10, 1, 2 3 successes

S
    Steven

"Thank you, I will." Erika leans forward and gives Lina a kiss on the cheek before departing.

I am good with Wrapping

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.