Watch

Walkabout

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A shudder runs down Chris. "I had forgotten about that hell hole. Can do boss. I'd rather not stumble into a place like that again without one of the Crescents. Not good for my ahh composure." It's not like the town needs a rampaging Gauru either. Now the Talon grins. "I'm all for dropping the pack onto a spirit or court if need be." Then a pause. "Nathaniel right?" Chris looks to Matt.

"There's nothing wrong with not being ready. Don't feel like you can't ask questions either. If the Pure are in town we need everyone on the same page." More sneaky wolves could be useful too. With the old man gone its just Chris running around trying not to start fires.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Yeah." Matt says, thoughtfully. "I mean. I actually could talk more about it, but...it feels like, if I said what I thought was a reason why I didn't want to join someones tribe...it's like I am dissing them."

Matt shrugs. "I'm good for now. Being Pack is good enough for me."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grunted but did not speak further. He was watching Matt and Chris with a lazy eye.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A nod. "That's fair. I wouldn't suggest antagonizing any Storm Lords that show up in town. They can be a bit touchy on some things but damn good to have around when you need someone that sees a brick wall as a challenge and not a wall." The Talon chuckles to a memory of his old Alpha absolutely refusing to back down, that had been one hell of a day.

"Point taken though, I'll lay off asking about it till you're comfortable." Chris cracks his neck as he takes a moment to look past and around the trio. "Still weird to me how few of us there are in town. Back home we could run twenty deep if we had to. Though anything warranting that would have probably not ended well." He looks between his Alpha and Matt. "How many of the Pure do we know are in town?"
    Irraka Blood Talon:

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"There were just three of them. They said they were 'investigating' what happened to the Pure that were here before." Matt rumbles. "They said they weren't here to fight. This time."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Yep. Three of them. One was called Eight. The other, Last of the Flames. The one calling point, who I guess was the Alpha, called himself Howl of Night. Now me? I think there is more of them. Call it a hunch but they seemed to run in much bigger packs out in the Rockies. If you get my meaning."

Hector grunted sourly.

"Not here for a fight? I very much doubt that. I just hope we gave a good enough impression and bought ourselves some time."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Only three?" The Talon looks between his Alpha and the huge ass man-wolf. "I seriously doubt they're going to be polite and just fuck off once they're done seeing all the nothing. How...deep exactly did their packs run back in the Rockies?"

"Not saying that we won't put up one hell of a fight but there's only us in this town. Somehow. I still don't get that." Chris shakes his head at that.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt listens, not saying anything further as the Alpha and Beta talk about a Pure attack in numbers, which the Pack cannot hope to match.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grunted.

"They were vicious, rabid, and growing in strength. I think they had decided to take the war to us. Thats what I saw and heard from my time in the Rockies."

The Alpha scratched at his chin.

"Now thats a mystery, Chris. There was a swirl of rumours - which was why I struck out this way. I thought I'd find... something. Our people holding out in the south (as I'd heard on the grape vine) or some maybe some marks pointing to some packs out in the Sacramento Valley keeping watch on the city. But no. It was like they were all wiped out. Along with all traces of what happened. It doesn't look good. And thats a fact."

He sighed.

"We haven't had much chance to look into it. I think you've been around almost as long as me. We are thin on the ground here and so many simply pass through. There is only so much we can do - and we've been in the thick of it from the start."

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Well..shit" If that's Hector's opinion the Pure back in the Rockies must have been nuts. Chris's frown grows. "Ya.. I've never had the time to try and figure that out. This entire town is just time consuming on both sides and in both worlds." He shakes his head.

"And we need to focus on the important things, which finding our history is good and all but we have a duty that comes first." The Talon looks over Matt. "I'm thinking we may need to have some practice brawls to make sure everyone is comfortable with fighting. Particularly Nathaniel if I read him right."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last