(Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector approaches.

"Oh. You know. Spiders and rats. Crazy folk with way too many scars." He let his voice come to an abrupt halt, punctuating his last point.

"I am sorry to hear the place is a mess. You do what you have to do." The Alpha added.

The homeless man makes a series of vague chin-juts. The herd might have thought it was a silly quirk, another sign that the raggedy man simply did not fit in, but the Uratha would have understood immediately. The Alpha was recognising their respect.

"At least the crazy cat has been quiet. So I guess I'm doing something right." Code now for their Totem.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Chris pauses and looks Matt over again. "You what? How?" Clearly the Irraka doesn't fully believe Matt, or understand, or some combination of those two things.

"I meant no disrespect to your work or the groups." The Talon shakes his head slowly with a frown. "Also scars? I.. I think I've been out in the cold for too long." Scars can mean a whole lot of things, most of them mildly insane.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt bristles at Christ Laurent's apparent disbelief that Matt hasn't met another Rahu yet. "I was alone a lot. After the Change," he says, simply. "I like being in a Pack a lot better."

Matt says in what he means as a soft, submissive tone that comes out a little more like a sub-sonic growl and rumble despite his lowered eyes to Hector the Alpha, "I really want to hunt them. We can maybe pick off on the edges. Something to show there's a Pack here. Not a free range for whatever claims it." he almost whines, requests to the Alpha despite his deep voice.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector shrugs.

"Maybe. But I look at it like this, Chris. You keep an eye on things and places where we can't go. So for that I am grateful. And thats your role."

He let his eyes shift onto the Rahu. He is smiling again.

"Oh we will. We need to make a show of force. Show that we are here."

So far, the pack had driven away some rival shapeshifters, laid down the law to some spirits causing trouble, moved on some peculiar Claimed entities whose motives were not that bad but whose presence could be... disruptive. And decided to steer clear of some Shartha conflict to their immediate south.

For a Cahalith with silver bands of Glory... It was a mixed bag.

He leaned in, closer to Chris. "Yeah. Anshega have shown their face. At last."

There. That was why Hector had bands of Glory.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"I.. that's something to be alone a lot. I would have lost my shit, repeatedly." The Talon shakes his head with a grin. Thankfully there had been People watching for new wolves and even more People willing to keep the dumb ones in line until they learned.

The Irraka bows his head and his Alpha gives him leave to continue his roaming. "I'll do that and make sure to let you all know of what I find. Particularly any of our lost cousins who might try anything." This time the head shake is not a happy one but grim. "Guess it was too good to be true eh? They just couldn't stay away wherever the fuck they are."

"Not that well, it may be a small bit of fun." And something flashes in the man's eyes that might give a hint as to how he found a home among the Talons.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt listens to the exchange between Hector, the Alpha, and Chris Laurent. He keeps his mouth shut.

When Chris Laurent comments on Matt's tale, he answers, "Yeah. Well. I didn't like it much." Matt says. "It wasn't so bad, being a wolf. I spend most my time as a wolf and slept in the days."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector's was tilting his face back and forth as the conversation bounced between Chris and Matt.

"Anything to report?" He turned to Chris, hoping to divert the conversation away from his beta and his rahu from riling each other up. "Anything we need to look into as a pack?"

The Alpha's hidden subtext could have read: anything we need to check out before we move on the Pure? Hector wanted to know his flank was secure before he could really put his mind to defending their Necessary Guile's protectorate.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"And the Hunters haven't tried to recruit you? Maybe they haven't heard of you yet." The intricacies of what the Hunters in Darkness are is seemingly lost on the Irraka.

"No rats or spiders around city hall or some of the bigger financial companies. Or at least they are hiding damn well." A smile flickers. "There's been some minor problems with some Urged and I think a Claimed? Not entirely sure but I handled those with minimal ahh noise." Concern shows then the Talon moves on. "Nothing I've found says we need to roll the pack on it yet. I mean I'm sure the Hisil is a bit rough but I'm not running solo into that unless you want me to take some quick looks."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

14. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

"It's been coming up. I'm not ready for that." Matt 'explains' blandly.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector looked at his beta appraisingly. Then carefully shook his head.

"No. Don't do that. I trust your judgement. If you think that something needs wolves on the other side, call me or Matt, Emily, or any of the others. A lone wolf can get pulled down far too easy. So if you think the Shadow needs it, we'll go in strength. Like we did at the creek."

Hector did not break eye contact with Chris as he said this. The Blood Talon's had a reputation and he might be pushing the boundaries of the Irakka's personal honour in his words.

"If it comes to it, we go in strength so that the spirit courts know we mean business." He added after a moment's thought.

"You've heard that we have more People?"

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last