Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"The new wolf, 'Brigit'. She said something when Emily and her talked, and I mostly listened. Something about how a...ritual I guess, could have wiped out everything in the Hisil at once, even wolves, Packs and Pure both; wiped the whole them all out at once." Matt says suddenly. "I don't know, but Emily looked like she bought it; like she thought it could be what happened to her Pack."

Then he looks at Chris Laurent and says, "Nathaniel might surprise you. I think he's going to surprise himself a hell of a lot, if you get him into wolf form for some practice fighting, get his blood pumping. It looks like I push him around, but not into doing anything he doesn't really want to do. He's not weak."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Practice is always good. Maybe we can work on some tactics while we are at it?" Hector mused.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Huh, so a wolf version of a nuke?" Yep... Crescent stuff. "That sounds fucking terrifying." Then a grin. "Really? Well I look forward to seeing him embrace it."

Chris nods to Hector. "Good point, can't be a pack if we don't work together in a fight."

With the new threads open do we want to keep going here or close it out?
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector's lips twitched into a feral grin.

Its a good place to wrap
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grins at the prospect of mixing it up and learning group tactics too!

Thanks! Yes! Really appreciated the scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4