Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looked down at her chest, "Funny ain't what most guys'd call havin' me shove their face inta my bossom," she smiles as she looks up at John, "Guess I have inoculated ya with constant exposure."

Circe laughs lightly, "What can I say? I like ta cuddle up with folks. Ain't done that since my old motley," she frowns at that but covers it up by rubbing her forehead. The pain is still there but not so bad to make her do that, "Hangovers. Thanks fer bein' a good cuddle bug."

She hums in thought as she tries to figure out what John said. "Best and boy are the first and third," her ears twitch as she deduces at the second word. "And mirror, so sleepy Circe musta recognized you. Uh, then didn't, casuse eatin' hair isn't a kink I'm inta. Also hope it ain't an actual kink out there," given the Internet is probably was. Her nose twitched, "That's a familiar salty tomato smell, oh hey! Good choice. Thanks fer makin' breakfast roomie. Anything ya want me ta do fer ya? More cuddles maybe?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John gave a shy smile, his cheeks blushing onyx. "That's within reason," he said, trying to hold back a bigger grin. To conceal his growing affections, he tended to the breakfast as she spoke.

He straining the water out from the spaghetti and poured it onto two plates. Two slices of butter were slathered onto large porcelain bowls and worked across every strand of pasta. the The sauce was hot enough to start bubbling. He poured the sauce in a circular motion into the bowls. Once more, every bit of the meal was coated.

He didn't comment further on her trying to eat his hair. He conveyed his appreciation for physical contact. "I'd be glad to be your cuddle bug," he cheerfully replied. "Honestly, it felt good to be held like that."

The bacon was crackling and sizzling. "Not quite ready," He remarked. John then asked, "Would you like any Mediterranean sea salt, crushed red pepper, or Parmesan?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"My old crew were cuddly," Circe smiles sadly as she nods, "I probably missed it. Glad ya didn't mind." At least he wasn't freaking out about it. When they'd first met she was sure he'd have run out of the house screaming if she'd done this. Her, quote, therapy, unquote, was doing wonders for his whatever she was claiming to be helping him with. And that was exactly what the Fairest would declare to any that asked, that her actions were always helpful to John.

Circe hummed her approval at the results of John's culinary skills. She then gave John a surprised, "Parmesan John. It is like, the cheese version of bacon. Combining the two is, uh," her ears droop, "Yeah I'm not sure where I was gonna go with that about great combos. Movies and popcorn maybe?" Finally stopping her spectating, Circe gets out the silverware. Two forks and two knives. She kept trying to think of two combos, "Peanut butter and jelly? Cold Iron and Them?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

He chuckled lightly. "Like I said, I rather enjoyed it," he admitted with a grin.

"Bacon and cheese it is then,"
    John sprinkled the Parmesan cheese on top of Circe's dish. Then once more, mixed it into the pasta. He added another layer on top, fully saturating the dish. Checking on the bacon, he announced, "It's ready." He produced a pair of tongs, gathering up six strips onto a paper towel covering a plate.

With three plates spread across two arms, he steadily walked over to the Elf. "Here you are," he set her plates down first then his own. "What would you like to drink?" he smiled to his roommate.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

And what a wonderful sight it was! And served with a smile. Some might not be able to tell but her crimson eyes had no trouble reading John's facial area anymore.

Circe smiles back at John, "Thanks Johnny, yer the best mirrored roomie ta have ever," she rests her hand on his shoulder. He'd said he liked the touching so it should be fine.

Then the elf ears droop as she purses her lips with a hum, "Ya know Johnny? I feel I should be doin' that. Ya serviced me so much already," was that slip of the tongue intentional or not? "Ya sure ya don't want me ta grab the drinks while ya grab a chair?"

J
    John Doe

The Elf's touch brought a wide smile to his lips. Circe was a comforting presence. John blushed briefly from her double entendre. "No, no," he replied sweetly. "Hangovers are rough. Enjoy your breakfast, I'll take care of everything for you today." He then added, "I'll make a deal with you. You can return the favor when I get hammered," he grinned and winked.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

And he was blushing from a hand touch now? Circe clearly needed to up her game to help John more. "Alright alright, I'll make sure ta comfort ya when ya have yer own hangover." Circe took her seat and tried to wink back. The hangover made her thik twice, "Yeah, total deal. Ginger beer, carrot juice, and apple juice mix please. It seems ta work. What works fer yer hangovers? Cold compress with a warm hug?"

Circe was happy to tease right back, even with a genuine question.

J
    John Doe

5 successes

"As you wish," John nodded and went over to the fridge. He pulled out the three ingredients Circe asked for. He couldn't call upon his Boon with her there. Instead he took his time. With guesses and a bit of luck, he shook, stirred and poured the mixture into a pint glass.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-07 11:36:05 [03] John rolls 6 to Concoct a Hangover Cure for Circe [Wits+Crafts] (10 Again) 4, 4, 3, 9, 1, 5 1 success
    2019-04-07 11:36:05 [02] John rolls 6 to Concoct a Hangover Cure for Circe [Wits+Crafts] (10 Again) 6, 9, 4, 7, 3, 3 1 success
    2019-04-07 11:36:05 [01] John rolls 6 to Concoct a Hangover Cure for Circe [Wits+Crafts] (10 Again) 8, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7 3 successes

He returned with the glass in hand, setting it down before her. "Cuddling always helps me feel better," he confirmed for her. "I'm content just to lay in bed next to a wonderful roommate."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe takes the glass John offers "Grazie," and drinks it. Downing have of it in one go. "Ah," was sighed out as the tension of the hangover is visibly disappearing as her shoulders relax. "And that is why I bought all that. Not fer Bugs Bunny cocktails."

She sets the glass down before smiling at John, "Glad ta know I'm a great roomie. Next time I'll make sure ta change inta pajamas first okay?" After a moment she hums in thought, "Though which kind would ya prefer? Silk suit? Negligee? Shirt and shorts?" She inhales the scent of the pasta breakfast now, without the pain of the hangover to interfere.

It did smell great.

J
    John Doe

John sat down across from Circe. "Since you offered," a mildly mischievous glint flashed across his face. "A negligee would be nice to see and feel." He then added, "But, whatever makes you feel most comfortable." He dug into his meal, twirling the pasta in his fork against the surface of the plate. "Seeing you happy makes me feel happy," a bashful smile followed. "Is there anything else I can do for you? Back rub? Leg massage? Sore muscles are the worst."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread