Ended
Watch

(1903) Two Priests talk in Elysium...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Most of my between time has been dedicated to finding a suitable location for the reestablishment of the Church. However, I have also been occupied researching artifacts and charity work." Adam was curious if Arturo was prepared to hear about the artifact that was recently taken from the Crocker Museum. Had he heard about the theft?

A
    Arturo Garcia

Arturo wasn’t much to follow up on the news these days, he was too busy settling into the Domain to start dealing with the day to day affairs across the board, but seeing that there was something important enough to mention it would be rude for the Lord to disregard the hook. Besides, speaking with all those involved with the Lance’s situation would come in further nights.

”And what sort of artefacts can be found in the bustling Domain of Sacramento? I find it most interesting that there are such objects to be found in the city, though I have only a fleeting knowledge of the deeper occult myself.”

He was no master of mysticism but Arturo had a core grasp of the fact that there was more than meets the eye - at least more than meets the eye of a Vampire, as he was already in deeper than most would ever consider.

Adam laid the bait and Arturo took it.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"The kind the Church need be aware of." Adam couldn't say much publicly in court. He wasn't exactly sure what the Eye was yet. "There is much the Church need be aware of in Sacramento. I am currently following up on the possibility of a lost Spanish mission somewhere near. If found it would contain potential mysteries to unravel as well as a potential new chapel site."

A
    Arturo Garcia

Adam was wise with his words, letting Arturo know there was more to be said. The Ventrue understood the dangers of court, and while it was hard to hide one's words here it also served as a place where you could learn what others thought with little effort.

”I am happy you have looked into such a place. Does it truly seem viable for a new church? And more importantly have you gone through and altered the proper channels as to the fact we may be commandeering such a place. I would like avoid any further issues compounded with those we had.”

A guiding hand. He was on the right track, but it seemed the other Lance could be very dedicated to his pursuit which had the potential of alarming those who were simply onlookers, and thought they had something to lose.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"It is only briefly mentioned in a few manuscripts in the church archives in San Francisco. Mere rumors beyond that. However, if it is where I believe it to be, it's location would place it within the regentless Barrens and under the permissive authority of the Sultana." Adam was not going to move forward beyond site surveying until approval from the Prince had been secured. Seeing that the Covenant was without a home, surely she would not leave them homeless, especially after publicly declaring her fair and equitable largesse toward all covenants. But then again, she could be lying.

A
    Arturo Garcia

”Well they call it the barrens for a reason you know? It would not be the first choice I have but if we are left with nothing it is certainly something to consider. Regardless, we have met briefly to help another, but we should meet at some point to figure out next steps to take in tandem.”

He glanced around the room and let his eyes rest on the conversations, before settling back on Adam.

I am sure we don’t want to discuss such intimate matters here and now. Perhaps once I speak to some of the people you mentioned we could reconvene and touch base on what we feel the next best step would be?”

Adam was being vague but rightfully so, he did not want to force himself to pull teeth but left the floor open if his fellow Lance had anything else he would like to bring up while he offered a timeline.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"I concur." A simple but weighted reply. In order for the task of rebuilding the covenant to succeed, the two would have to meet and lay down the groundwork. "We should meet privately soon. After you have met with members of the court. I was told we are not allowed to hold Mass permission has been obtained to do so."

A
    Arturo Garcia

”Further issues that will be resolved. I will see what I can get done when I ply my skills to the situation. Thank you for your time, Adam, and I will hopefully return with good news to right the wrongs that have been committed. Just try to keep your nose clean until we get some good news. If you need me for anything, you have my contact.”

Arturo returns to the main thread.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam allows Arturo to leave before getting up himself. There was another Kindred in the room he needed to speak with.
    Adam returns to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.