Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Folsom) The Art of Diplomacy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Steven

"Good Evening to you as well. That term is fine as you are of the First Estate, and I would not want to offend. The Nox is well known to Kindred." Uther takes the offered seat, which creaks under the mass of the man. He takes no notice of the Hell Hound and gives his focus only to Alessandra.

"I come on behalf of the kindred of Folsom. What few there are left."

Lina Moretti , His BP is 5. He is not hiding his motives, they are to broker a relationship, but he carries concern about him and the stress hangs on his shoulders.

"We had a hunter problem." Uther looked like he wanted to spit. "They nearly wiped us out. But we were able to push back and take many with those who had met final death." He took a deep breath maintaining his composure, "The spawn finally gave up and moved on. Thinking they had done enough. So, now I am here. To discuss Folsom's relationship to the domain of Sacramento. Your domain."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

So far, he was showing more manners than some of the Kindred of her own Domain.

The words stuck out, what few there are left. Those were never good words to hear.

Hunters. Something they were dealing with themselves, but they were being more successful in wiping them out. What happened in Folsom?

“I’m sorry to hear of the loss of your fellow Kindred, that is never easy.” She was being sincere, losing Kindred wasn’t pleasant. It was a tough blow. "Hunter's are a nuisance we've been dealing with as well. One I hope we are able to exterminate." no Kindred was safe so long as they were around.

“Is it a relationship you are seeking to foster and grow?” she asks, “What can Sacramento do to help Folsom?” first things first. What did he want? Then would come the price.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

Good god, was his Beast strong! Hidden beneath the Cloak was a true Elder, one possessed of potent Vitae and, undoubtedly, years of experience. If his Vitae was any indicator, this being was likely extremely dangerous. Glancing to the Prince, then back to Uther, she maintained her silence and readiness. Alessandra had asked the pertinent question.

What did this old monster want?

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva had come back at a time when the ranks of Sacramento were small. She wasn't sure what happened prior to that, but there was only a handful of Vampires in the city. The man's Beast was stronger than hers, and the way he carried himself made her want to cower a bit. It was no wonder he was a survivor, all things considered.

"Did you have a formal address you wished to be called, Mr. Gungreive?"
    Dropping any other titles since his note about First Estate was confusing. She at least wanted to make an attempt to make him feel more welcomed.

"How many Kindred are left in your city now? Do you know if all of the Hunter's are officially gone?"

It suddenly hit Vivian and she looked at Ale and Lina, a clear wondering if those were the same that were currently in their city and had come to Sacramento after Folsom. She turned back to ask Uther a question. "Approximately how long ago was this?"

S
    Steven

"You're highness, it is. What we need is..." Uther thought for a moment before cutting to the chase, "Folsom is a Prison. Literally. Yes there is a prison there, but it is a prison for kindred. Well, one kindred now. We are not strong enough to keep him anymore. He either needs to be secured, or executed."

I apologize for not mentioning this early, but Uther does have Mask of Tranquility. So Only Lina knows his Blood Potency. That is entirely my fault and I apologize.

"For those of you of the Invictus, or wish to stand on ceremony, Mr. Gungrieve is fine. Otherwise, Uther is preferred, I claim no covenant allegiance. It was approximately 6 months ago that we drove the last of the hunters out."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow raises as she listens.

“Who is this Kindred? And why does he need to be held?” who takes prisoners?

“Are you asking us to either secure this Kindred or execute him?” she asks, “And why can’t you execute him?” executions were not all that difficult. Toss a stake in the chest, take the head off. Simple. “If we were to take him, what level of threat would I would be looking at?” she needed to know what she was dealing with before proceeding. She was not about to take in a Kindred to keep him secure if it risked her Kindred and Domain, she’d just kill him instead.

L
    Lina Moretti

The Sheriff leaned forward, curiosity writ on her face. The fact that this creature didn't have what it took to keep his prisoner suggested that a true Elder was at play here, a monster of the Blood so potent that it would endanger the whole Domain. Perhaps it was a threat so dangerous that they would need their own Elder to deal with it.

By the reputation of quiet whispers, she specialized in dealing with things.

"You're got my attention, Uther. What are we dealing with here?"

It was an echo of the Prince's inquiry. The right questions continued to be asked, for now.

V
    Vivian York

It was remotely possible that the person in custody was far more powerful than who remained could execute. But, if he was okay for now, why did they need their assistance? The questions Ale asked were spot on.

"What did this prisoner do that requires that much security?" All the Daeva could think right now was, not really something they should be considering as their problem.

Vivian had another curiosity and she felt compelled to ask. "Uther, is the Prince of your city also gone?"

S
    Steven

"His name is not spoken. His existence was whispers. Known only to the Primogen and the Prisoner's keepers."

Uther paused waiting another moment or two before going on to answer the questions of Lina and Alessandra, "We ask for your help because the hunters, in their infinite idiocy, did something that caused the Prisoner to be able to take control of his prison. It is too much for one kindred to handle alone, even one of my age and power. He either needs to be secured, or executed, I would leave that to your decision. However, if he remains, even in torpor, I am unsure if his influence will also remain."

Uther then shifts to the Seneschal, "It depends on who you ask. But, according to this," Uther opens his coat, so all can see that he is not reaching for a weapon, and removes a scroll tube, "He was a diablorist who nearly exterminated an Invictus inner circle of a great European domain. He was captured, and shipped here. Folsom was established strictly to be this kindred's prison."

Uther offers the scroll tube up to whomever would like it.

"To answer your last question. Seneschal York. That is what I am here to offer the Prince of Sacramento. Prince Antinori, if you assist us, I have been given rites to offer you the domain of Folsom. It could be added to your own holdings as either a regency or a vassal state. With no resistance from the remaining kindred. They only ask to be granted tenancy within your extended domain."

The Scroll Tube

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Name not spoken? He must have really fucked up.

She listens carefully, absorbing what was said, and trying to make sense of it. “What type of prison is he currently in? I am asking to better understand what we would be dealing with and who would be best suited for the task. How was he secured before the Hunters fucked with it?” she needed to know what exactly they were dealing with. And if she would have to go, or if they had Kindred who could handle it. “Secured or executed depends on a few factors. The main one being the safest for my Kindred and Domain.” Above all else.

Dark eyes watch the movements, her body tensing slightly before she relaxed once again at the sight of the scroll.

Nearly exterminated an Inner Circle?! Damn.

She accepts the scroll and opens it, eyes shifting to read what was written. Eternal Darkness. The words make her rethink a simple execution. If his sentence had not been Final Death or Torpor, who was she to go against it? But then again, this was her Domain, if this guy was that big of a threat, execution might be best. But maybe she should talk with Twist about it, get more info on this Eternal Darkness and her thoughts.

Rerolling the document, she offers to anyone else who might want to see it.

But his next words were music to her ears. She could add to her Domain. Which had benefits, but risks.

“Is there a time you are looking to have this handled by? I assume the sooner the better, but it’s always best to ask. And will you or anyone from Folsom be assisting?”

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.