Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(Kingmaker) The Danse Macabre

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca was in an awkward situation. She wanted to continue to mingle, and yet she was endlessly curious about what the two who so obviously avoided her knew. Carefully she moved and positioned herself to try and get a good look. She couldn't follow after them, it would be far too suspicious. Instead she watched and waited for them to leave, or who they might meet with.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-22 15:12:54 Rebecca Simmons rolls 4 to Perception (Wit+Comp) (10 Again) 8, 6, 2, 8 2 successes

V
    Vivian York

Vivian laughed with a giddy flare in her vocals. Her free hand touched her collar bone, and her head tousled her hair a little. "You are too kind Dr. Mujrahid, and thank you." She nearly went on to say oh but certainly not me, yet she stopped herself. That wouldn't be useful at all. When he mentioned the drink, she thought this may be a great opportunity. "You know, I think I should have one of those. It has been far too long." Nodding to the next server that stopped at their table. "Two Old Fashioneds, please." She winked at Dr. Mujrahid.

Ale had slowly moved near them and she stepped back a little. "Dr. Mujrahid, allow me to introduce a good friend of mine, Sophia De Luca." So Vivian didn't screw anything up, she waited for Ale or the Doctor to make any inquiries or offer any information.

"Doctor, I know you say you're not a fashionista, but I certainly enjoy a dapper dressed man like yourself." She smiled and swizzled the drink in her hand before she drank what remained.

My apologies for the hold up, #seniormom

C
    Cross

The Senator laughed along with Twist, thoroughly taken by her charm, even as she referenced strip clubs at a political fundraiser. A hand drifted over and touched the Daeva's shoulder -- not sexually, mind you, but in a friendly way -- "Myah, I'm a jazz afficionado, of course," like to be anything else was simply ridiculous, "And only the finest will do... tell me of your work?"

As the Daeva Elder considers her approach, she notes a wedding ring on the finger of the Senator...

Twist may roll step one of Seduction (Presence + Persuasion), capped by Humanity, -5. If she would like to do an assessment for her approach instead, she may roll Intelligence + Politics + 2 if you'd like before you select your particular social approach...

Rebecca Simmons

As for the Harpy, Rebecca observes the door, but at this point, they don't come out... that being said, the awkward situation has moved on. People aren't paying attention to her anymore...

Vivian and Alessandra

Vivian York had the good doctor's attention top to bottom, and the server snapped to acquiring them two Old Fashioneds. "You really should." He was captivated by her, to be sure, and her stunning friend earned a smile, too. As she mentioned her name, though, the pharmacy fellow's mouth opened slightly, like he was thinking about something...

And his eyes widened a moment before his smile came right on back. He glanced over his shoulder at a burly man in a suit, then looked back.

"Ms. de Luca. Welcome. How are you enjoying the party tonight?"

Ale and Vivian may roll Wits + Empathy, capped by Humanity.

4 sux to remember a thing for Mujrahid
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-30 00:26:48 Dr. Mujrahid rolls 7 to Recall (Int + Composure) (10 Again) 10, 9, 5, 4, 1, 5, 8, 10, 5 4 successes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Vivian introduced her, she simply smiled. This was Vivian’s thing, being flirty and charming wasn’t one of the Savages skills.

When he addressed her,Buonasera.” Greeted the Italian with a nod of her head, “I have to say, it’s been a wonderful party this far. Plus, I always enjoy a good reason to get dressed up. And yourself?”

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-30 10:04:22 Ale rolls 3 to Notice anything?(Wits+Empathy)(-1 No Empathy) (10 Again) 3, 2, 3 failure
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckled softly, the 'but of course' not needing to be said.

A flash of gold, a touch of friendship only. Twist knew that this particular Senator was the trickier of the two to secure for their covenant's interests and it was proving to be true.

But she was not worried.

Sex made things easier ... but it was far from the only tool. And not even the most powerful at that...

"I only ask that you tell me if I start to bore you..." Twist began with a grin as she began to discuss her work at the theater, focusing on the design aspects of creating a visual and audio performance. The artistic, the thematic elements. The ones she figured would best appeal to one who enjoyed music.

And as she spoke, she watched, looking for the clues that would tell her how to keep the situation in her favor.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-03 09:07:19 Twist rolls 6 to Senator Evaluation (Int+Politics+2) (10 Again) 9, 9, 9, 3, 8, 9 5 successes
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

R
    Rebecca Simmons

With people no longer paying attention, and some time passing, Rebecca decided to follow the suspects through the door carefully, but not before sending the three of them a text:

Heard something interesting and I'm looking into it.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-03 14:37:25 Rebecca Simmons rolls 3 to Dex+Stealth (10 Again) 2, 6, 1 failure

C
    Cross

"It's lovely, truly," Dr. Mujrahid replied to Alessandra, a polite smile taped permanently to his face. "Have you come for the fashion show, or are your interests more... political in nature, if I might ask?" Pleasant, cordial. He was an engaging sort of fellow, to be sure.

Twist, for her part, was brilliant on the assessment of the situation. She could seduce this woman, most likely. It would be challenging, but nobody resisted the Duchess of Sacramento if she decided she wanted someone. But there were a lot of people around -- the kind of people who would be watching this Senator's every move. A hot paramour dragging her off for some form of encounter, or even appearing to? That was the kind of thing that could sink careers for a married lady such as her, and drag a ton of media attention onto Twist. Cameras led to blurred pictures led to questions led to the wrong kind of attention. No, she had this lady on the hook with her mere opening, with her social skill. She could lean into it and have a far easier time. After all, she had already captured the Senator's attention...

Mechanically, Twist's best approach in terms of the soft RP is Manipulation or Presence + Socialize, capped by Humanity. Feel free to roll it and I'll give you results!

Rebecca Simmons takes her opportunity and glides toward the door, nothing stealthy about her approach as she goes in after them... into the men's room, where the pair seem to be talking... fortunately for her? They don't notice her. For now.

"This material is worth tens of thousands," the female who had blown her off whispered so, so quietly, but Rebecca Simmons didn't have just any mortal's hearing. "We'll find a buyer, and get gone quick, before Kelly Blues demands her due..."

fail to notice Rebecca
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-07 01:20:04 The Conspirators rolls 2 to Notice Rebecca? (With penalties) (10 Again) 1, 3 failure

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Many wouldn't think so, but Twist did in fact know how to be patient.

And this, this was a time to be patient.

And so it was that instead of pulling any fancy tricks to secure the Senator in the blink of an eye, she simply worked the simple magic that was time and appropriate attention.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-10 17:01:34 Twist rolls 5 to Senator Snagging (Manip + Socialize) (10 Again) 4, 2, 4, 7, 9 1 success
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

R
    Rebecca Simmons

As she listened Rebecca quickly and silently sent a text to Twist Alessandra and Vivian York about what she had heard.

Heard something interesting you three might want to know. Blonde Male and woman in business suit in men's restroom. Caught something on camera that may be worth tens of thousands. Looking for Buyer. Mentioned the name Kelly Blues. Possible Blackmail?

Once the message was sent Rebecca quietly made her way out of the restroom and out of the gala.

Rebecca leaves the scene.

C
    Cross

Twist

It didn't take long for the Daeva to do what she did so well - people. And within a short time? Twist had herself a secured invitation with her new friend, the Senator, to the afterparty, where the real magic happened. All this? The Judex knew it was all just pageantry. She had her in. But it was an in for one, which meant the rest had to find other ways to advance the Invictus's interests...

deltadream - your new scene will begin shortly!

Alessandra and Vivian - any moves or rolls you'd like to make?

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.