31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(DiD) A Surveillance Report

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

"If there's something we might want to have, that the shifters have. Get me a good picture of the area and the object and I'll see if I can pull it to us." The words are spoken quietly as Langdon waves to Sand as the Obrimos leaves. There is a not ..unfound rumor about Langdon's legacy. Though not all Stalkers are thieves..its just convenient.

"I can assist with the surveillance as well."

A
    Alastor

"I don't know of a specific object that we want. What we need is what's in their heads - who they're dealing with, what they were hired to do, anything that they know about what's going on with the other side," the First Talon explained, crossing his arms as he thought about it. "We're going to need bodies on scene. Preferably bodies that can make a good impression. This, to me, seems like an opportunity to make friends and negotiate rather than engage in yet another shitkicking exercise."

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

The Guardian nods. "We're going to cultivate those assets. Who knows, they might become our agents", he looks at Kaze, "It means no Katanas", he adds.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods in acknowledgement of the First Talons' directive and Winter's barbed reminder.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

The Moros raises his hands to show that he's unarmed. "I can't really kick shit unless there's other magic going on. Well... easily. Air is kind of.. mutable but ya." How do you accurately describe that feeling that everything not alive is really the same just slightly different and that slight difference is all that matters. Yet that slight difference can be changed o so easily?

"Sooo do we go as us or do we try to find someone who can talk a bit errr better?.." Not that Alastor and Winter and Kaze can't talk, Langdon's just not sure about the whole diplomacy thing.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Langdon had a good question, one which led to Alastor glancing over at Winter. He gave a shrug. "Like I said. Combat operations are my thing. You figure you've got the talking covered, Winter, or do we need to bring in a talker?"

Talker. Negotiator. Same thing. It was the function that counted. That lawyer, Juris, was back, and he could imagine Aurora knew a thing or two about talking her way through some trouble.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Last time I met the cat lady, I was hurling cars at her and her friends. I don't expect her to be in the mood for "talking"", he grumbled, "we're going to bring in somebody of higher standing"
    "We'll be the backup, just in case",
    he added.

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze ponders. "I don't really need to know how it all fits, but I am still wondering about the connection to the hunters who abducted and killed Epitaph and set up the trap in the fire in the apartment building. When we raided their house, we found a hard drive with surveillance video and stills and a reference to 'Crane'." he says. "Is it just that all these different groups have their separate interests in Crane and Shrike, or would Crane actually be working with any of them? Because, the hunters knew a lot about us, and were targeting us here."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

Worry fades with a soft sigh of relief. Calmer heads and minds than his own for sure. "Sounds like a plan to me. Will backup be running or fighting?" Prudent question from the worst fighter in the room.

"Kaze has a point though. Those ..people, if we have to call them that, were single minded and fucking monsters." He doesn't exactly snarl but Langdon still has damn nightmares from that apartment building. "Are we worried that these are linked or did we just pick up a messed up to-do list?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Alastor frowned, contemplating their worrisome question about whether or not all roads led to a horrifying Rome here. Hunters. Crane and Shrike. The wizards and their werecreatures. "If shit goes crazy, we'll call an audible. Probably fighting, if it gets nasty," he conceded. "Especially when they can transform into shit that's better at running than humans are." He was well-read enough to know about the existence of werewolves and the like. The fact that one was probably a flier, that was even freakier. He had some tricks to deploy in a chase, but there was little that was better than cardio for getting the fuck out of things... and he wasn't sure that would work for Langdon.

"We should keep our eyes peeled for connections. There's nothing that's certain at this point, especially not the way things have been lately. Investigate, and keep an open mind."

Archmasters warring. They really couldn't predict a damn thing anymore, could they?

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.