The Daeva hadn't been to the dive of a truck stop in a long while. There were reasons she was careful about not being took frequently. Some vapid woman constantly coming in here, leaving men all hot and bothered and flushed. That wasn't her style, plus, wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt made her want to take a chemical shower.

Tonight's feeding was brought to you by the letter B or was that R for Bobby Ray. The man was from some backwoods place all the way down to his coveralls. It was as if the Clampett's started a family trucking service hauling who knows what. The only thing this guy had going for him was he was moderately cute. It was going to be too easy, but I guess getting 'fast food' for a Kindred had to be like this.

Vivian took off her sweatshirt and tied it around her neck to look all 'preppy like', then tied the t-shirt that was underneath in a knot. She too could look the part of flirty cute girly girl. She nearly made herself throw up.

"How ya doing there doll face?"

The guy looked around with a 'who me' face for a moment. "Shoot, you talking to me there pretty exotic lady?"

Oh my, he thinks I'm exotic.

"Sure am honey. You come 'round here often?" The Daeva's British with a mix of Southern accent was making her internally cringe, but this man was certainly buying it.

He leaned back in the chair at the counter. "Oh a time or two a year, gotta do some hauling for these rich folk, ya know?" He winked at the blonde.

She leaned toward him, a seat away at the counter. "You know, I don't think I've ever seen the inside of a truck's cabin. I hear there's hardly any room for anything other than curling up and sleeping."

"Oh, not true ma'am. There's room for that, and my dawg if I would have brought him. He's one of those husky winter dogs, looks like a wolf, ya know?"

Vivian faux played impressed. "Oh is that so, aren't they as big as a man?"

"Sure are miss!"

This guy is far more gifted than I thought.

"So how's about you give me a lil tour, hmm? I'd really love to see you prove me wrong."

Then Bobby Jim, Ray, whatever his name was finally had a light bulb click on. He adjusted his hat, then attempted to go all suave. "Oh my my, there little lady. I'd love to show you that and maybe a little more. What'll ya say?" With nearly pleading puppy eyes.

She giggled all happy, mostly because she was about to drink some good hearty Vitae. "Lead the way you handsome thing."

And what usually happened did happened. The only mystery this evening, was how the Daeva prevented purging due to how utterly cliche the boy at the diner was that evening.

3 successes
Date Action Roll Result
2019-03-09 21:53:33 Dinner at Diner rolls 5 to Pres + Pers (10 Again) 10, 2, 1, 1, 7, 10, 8 3 successes