Ended
Watch

Crash

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    L
    Lina Moretti

Lina let it move on past the Daeva thing. She'd get to it. First, Blackbird needed to be laid to rest, then she had something to tell them. She noticed the remark about 'yet another' new Priscus, and it brought a small smirk to her lips that matched Alessandra's. They both knew the truth. Priscus in the Daeva was a job for a newcomer to show their chops. With York, Twist and Moretti all forming the backbone of the Prince's Court, the title tended to float to a talented neonate. That those tended to shift and change... well, that was life.

"Well, at this point I've got crews running clean-up on the last of the Hunter issues. As well, there's a lot of construction in Rosemont-Mather, which I think I've mentioned to you. A company called Echelon is digging into the town. You want to know something weird, though? The lawyer you grabbed for me off that Mexican guy, Pavo Loco? He's also the lawyer for Echelon. Meaning he's valuable and has important information about that company's activities. What I need to know is if this is a vampiric influence move, and if so, from who.

Here's the catch. Pavo Loco doesn't want to fight the Italians, but Pavo is going to try to kill him. The lawyer is key to figuring out what is behind Echelon's incursion into your Domain. Could you have your guys put a serious guard on him? Pavo's got a ton of firepower that we're working on stripping away, but we can't have him killing your new lawyer. If your guards can call me if something goes down, I can respond to it with a grip of soldiers and make sure this lawyer stays alive long enough to tell us what we need to know."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Sounds like you have things under control.”

Chuckling, “Anyone intelligent doesn’t want a fight with us.” They were ruthless when they wanted to be. “I have to say, I never imagined my men being so useful to the Domain.” But she was sure it was a nice change of pace to them. A nod, “I can have some men watch him, a few of my more experienced ones. I’ll need an address on where to send them, and I’ll provide them with a number to reach you should it come up. And if he has a lot of firepower, I’ll make sure they’re carrying more than one piece. Do we know what type of car he might be using? It would help to know what to keep an eye out for. Some of my men on the lawyer, some outside.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

"Well, ma'am, you've moved your pawns masterfully," Moretti deferred, giving Alessandra credit where credit was due. Sure, Lina had come up with a number of the moves in concept, but the Prince had gotten it done. That fight against the Bushwhackers was still fresh in her memory; if it had been Kindred lives on the line in that fiery deathtrap, they would have lost men. Instead, the Italians did the killing and the dying for them. Lina wasn't so cold as to not feel guilt for it, but in the end, wasn't it the Prince doing the deed?

The morality of it all was hard.

"I'll send you the address and information on Pavo's car. The stealthier and more entrenched your guys are, the better. And they should make sure they wear body armor. Pavo Loco's got some stolen futuristic guns that I know the Feds are looking to get back. I've seen their effects live. They're super dangerous... ambushing them is better than getting into a straight fight."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

Had she? The last time she used her men for the Domain she lost quite a few. While it was worth it for the Domain, it had been a headache to find other useful men to replace them.

“Great, I’ll get it passed along.” A few notes were written on some paper as Lina spoke. An eyebrow arches, “Futuristic guns huh? Interesting.” That was written down as well. “I have some men that are skilled at blending in, so ambushing them, should they show, shouldn’t be a problem. Not to mention they know the price for failure.” Which clearly didn’t phase her. Kine were pawns and food to her, nothing more. Useless ones would be discarded.

“Once we’re done I’ll place some calls and get things in place.”

L
    Lina Moretti

"Yes, Your Majesty. Futuristic guns that the federal government is actively hunting. I've got a contact who I can filter them through to get them gone so we don't draw the wrong kind of attention for having them." With a pause, she said, "Was there anything else I can do for you, ma'am, or are we good to go?"

I'm good to wrap if you are!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

A deep sigh, or as close to one as a dead person can get. “Hunters and the Feds, things just keep getting better!” she says with obvious sarcasm. “And leave it to the Hunters to draw the attention and not us.” Hunters were just fucking annoying.

Shaking her head, “No, nothing else.” Glancing at the paper, “I’ll get things setup.”

Good to wrap as well

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.