Ended
Watch

Creature Lives

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Atticus James

Open to any Ordo Dracul, but I specifically need Lina Moretti . This thread is continued from Here

The door to the basement opens with a thud, and Atticus James falls through it. His body, covered in blood and ash, made a wet thudding sound as it slapped against the ground. He lays in the door frame, his body hanging halfway down the steps and half on the floor of the hallway. Most of the strength was gone from his system, but the look on his bloody and wracked face was one of joy. He laughed and coughed and laughed. Dried coagulated blood came up as he hacked. His body was covered in slashes, and his left eye was gone, only a vertical wound remained. Atticus laughter could be heard emanating through the Chapterhouse.

The Creature Lives

L
    Lina Moretti

The sounds she heard echoing through the house, the thudding and the laughter, drew the Grand Wyrm forth from her chambers. Yoga pants and a black tank top on, Lina came forth with a knife in hand. Sounds like these weren't entirely unheard of in a Chapterhouse. Weird shit happened. After all, Kindred were constantly experimenting on themselves in this place.

"James."

Blink. Blink. Holy fuck, he was maimed, but the way he was laughing, the way he was cut up, his eye gone... and where he was laying? If she was guessing it right? Atticus was coming out of his cage, and he was doing just fine. They all had known he was down there. They'd all let him work.

Had he...?

"Your experiment...?"

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap moves through the house, down the stairs, to the threshold of the stairs to the basement.

Atticus James is there, looking to Dirt Nap like he's had a breakthrough. Though he looks rough, he looks like he's as much in control of himself as Dirt Nap has ever seen him.

"Congrats." Dirt Nap says, softly, maybe even a little enviously. "Need anything?" he asks.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"Christ," Prosper laughs, keeping his distance to not add to the growing cluster fuck in the hallway.

There was a slight frown as he tilts his head, regarding the scene. The Kindred wasn't lost to his feral nature, and he knew mania when he saw it.

Both of the others had already asked the important questions, and engaging with a Gangrel riding the wave wasn't something he was eager to jump into.

"Probably a towel," he quipped to Dirt Nap.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Over scene cap guys, Garrett Prosper exits thread

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

As Garrett goes to grab a towel for Atticus he sits up. A bit of blood and ash paste left on the floor in his wake. "It's done Grand Wyrm. I have completed the second step of the Coil of the Beast. I" He points at himself, excited by what he had done, "did it." As he talks, his eye begins to stitch itself back together. It is a slow process but as he does, a scar begins to take shape under his eye. It is not uncommon for a scar or marking to take hold when a Dragon goes through the chrysalis and this one is on front street.

"I need a shot, a smoke and a neck to gnaw on. I am starved. Literally." Atticus laughed again and coughed as he does. "Gonna need a shower too." The Gangrel looks at himself and begins to realize what a awful state he is in.

L
    Lina Moretti

Lina's hands fly up in the air in celebration. "Yes! Good work!" A hand came up for a high five, the young Daeva's unabashed excitement at her new second's victory over the Curse flowing from her without embarrassment or concern. "Atticus James, I'll want to see it later, once you're healed up and not half-dead. Congratulations!"

A finger came up and gestured up and down, aimed in the general direction of his eye. Cutting out one's own eye... yeesh. That wasn't the hardest thing Lina had had to do to herself, but combined with everything else, he looked like he'd gone through a god damn blender.

"You've got a, ummm, new scar, by the way. Real cool. How did you do it? The preparation, I mean?"

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap looks seriously impressed! He comes in, "You never looked better." he says seriously. "You set a proper example for me."

A
    Atticus James

"I slowly pushed myself closer to each form of frenzy, Hunger Fear and Rage. Testing to see how exposed the beast left itself. Basically each time I pushed, I saw it's neck, but couldn't get a grip. So I pushed all three at once. It exposed it's neck far enough that I could get a grip of it. It was a huge risk." Atticus sat up and began heading to the shower. "I'm gonna grab a shower and then I'll catch up with you, if that works?"

Atticus shifts his gaze to Dirt Nap, "If I have one recommendation for you Nap, it's find a better way then I did. I almost lost it. No joke. Plus, stabbing yourself in the eye is not a good time"

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods. "'preciate it, Atticus. You're right, I am working a slower way. It might be a mite less risky, but I don't know yet if it will work out. I am weakening it slowly, getting it used to losing, breaking it, hopefully." he says. "I won't get away with it when it's older, and I'm more faded, so I gotta get ahead while I can."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.