Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods with a small wave of her hand [color="#663366"]"I have little reason to complain."

"And the Sacramento Mekhet? How are the nights treating them?" Twist asked pleasantly enough. There were numerous faces she did not recognize, if any of them claimed a familial bond to Elettra, this would be a good way to learn of them. Without having to approach each individual alone.

Elettra Vitale
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

E
    Elettra Vitale

"The nights seem to be treating them well. I haven't heard any real issues with them." She gives a slight pause, "Well, except for the incident with Mr. Exlibrist at the last court. Hopefully, he's learned his lesson and we can all move on from here. But, in time I think he can prove himself once again."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist lifted an eyebrow in curiosity, "An incident with Mr. Exlibrist?" There was a quick glance to where the mentioned individual was and then, with a bit of realization, a glance to Lina was.

"Ah... is that part of what sparked the note about tonight?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a sigh, "Yes, with him and yes that is what sparked that note. I thought you would have heard about it!" Shaking her head in frustration with her cousin. "Luckily it seems that he's working on making things right. Time will tell if he's worthy of that chance. I am hoping so because I see a lot of potential in him if he applies himself correctly."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist lifted a hand, as though to wave off the assumption. "With the start of spring, the theater has been keeping me busy."

"What happened that I missed if I may ask? Though it can't have been the end of the world if he is getting a chance to correct the error," not to mention the Hound not knowing about an infraction could only be a good sign for the offender.

"Is that so? Just for the city itself or are there plans in place?" she asked, her voice teasing. Mostly.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Smiling, "Ah, that is understandable. That's a plus being able to keep busy though!"

"Adam was talking with the Prince about the Moorehouse and mentioned something about inquisitors coming if he didn't report back to San Francisco. I didn't catch all of the conversation, obviously, the Prince did not take kindly to such a threat. Adam offered up a life boon for the error and him and the Sheriff came to an agreement on how to proceed with the Moorehouse situation."

Taking a quick moment to think, "Mr. Exlibrist's talents and knowledge can be of great benefit to the domain. I also see potential in him within our Clan. I was actually considering him to become my whip. However, that will be postponed for quite some time now." For obvious reasons, she doesn't his behavior affecting the family any more than it had already.

Noticing Seth Kind returning to the main area, she gives him a polite smile and nod of her head.

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Seth walks by, believing himself invited due to a gesture from his Priscus. He has a notable smile on his face and a spring in his step (A somewhat unnerving one, given that the thief's gait is still silent and slinking) as he joins the two lady-s. He hoped he wasn't interrupting anything...

"ah... Hello, Priscus. And.... Actually, I don't think we've officially met? Seth Kind, Mekhet, thief, knife, and artist. Pleasure to meet you."
    A gentle welcoming gesture, a bow, and the shadow turns towards his leader.

"Pleasant nights and such! How has business been treating you?"
    The thief was unsure whether or not his recent sentence by the Prince had made it to everyone's ears. It WAS a rather recent event, after all.
    Anything else?

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

One of Twist's eyebrow's raised but the only comment she made was a murmured, "Ah. I see." And then a small smile of understanding regarding his eligibility for being whip.

Even if Elettra's gesture hadn't alerted her, Seth's beast would have. Instead of slaughtering him where came to stand though, she smiled in pleasant greeting. "We have not Mister Kind. I am Twist. Daeva and Invictus."

Her head tilted in curiosity as she appraised him, "Thief, knife and artist. Interesting titles to carry openly." And no covenant mentioned either.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Smiling at Seth, "Good evening Mr. Kind. How is your evening treating you?"

Turning towards Twist, "Alder Twist, Mr. Kind is one of my promising Shadows. He's already using his skills to help others in the domain."

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Seth gave a smile and a formal gesture to the Priscus' welcome.

"It's gotten off to a wonderful start. Had a discussion with Thomas- he's a wonderful lad. I can really hold a conversation with him!"

ok, Mr. Boyle would have been more formal. But Thomas sounded so perfect on the tongue. It was turning into a great night. The Daeva- quick to comment on his open-ness

"Yes- it's little sense to keep such a mundane secret in a place like this. It's as much advertising as anything else. Kindred and Intrigue go together as much as blood and wine, and that's good work for a sneak."

A simple grin at that. Dangerous work too- but then, everything about being a kindred was dangerous.

"And how of you? Is the night going well?"
    Anything else?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread