Ended
Watch

EV & Adam What were you thinking?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    E
    Elettra Vitale

"I cannot promise you anything on how she will react but I will certainly bring it up to the Prince next time I speak with her. Which should be here soon. I will let you know or she'll reach out to you if that's what she wants. Just be patient as you wait for an answer. Speaking of the Barrens, how is your mission work going?" She's sincere in her question she truly appreciates the mission type work he's doing with the homeless.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam bows in acknowledgment. "Bless your efforts, Priscus."

"The task is challenging. I have discovered a potential location for a new church. A sanctuary for the sanctified and a place where the growing homeless population of the city can safely reside. Such repopulation of the barrens would provide valuable vitae resources for Kindred. Success in this effort would require tenancy and support from the Court. Of course, increasing the homeless population would also require other services. Medical being just one."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Would all this depend on you being named Regent of the Barrens? Where is the location of this church you speak of? Also, medical services handling the homeless I assume since they have no medical coverage?" Taking a breathe, "I apologize for the rapid questions there." Part of her wonders how genuine he is for the cause or if it's just for the sake of grasping at any title he can find...

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"No need to apologize. It would not depend on myself being named Regent. Success does, however, hinge on tenancy, which only the Sultana or Regents can grant and a status I do not yet possess in any Regency. The abandoned mission church I have found is in a hidden bend of an ancient river. Medical services? Well if their charity is in the proper place, then yes, medical services would fill the bill. It is my plan to have a place that offers food, emergency aid, shelter, and training for those in need."

Sensing hesitation and possibly doubt. "If you fear malefiscency or deception in my words, I submit freely to the powers of your sight to see the truth. May the lashes of 1000 whips strip my skin bare should you find me untrustworthy." Once more opening his arms in supplication and bowing his head before her.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Well, that is good to know that it is not dependent on you being named Regent. I will let her know of your interest in the barrens and that you want to be named Regent or at least be given tenancy. As far as medical services I will offer some volunteer hours when I have free time to help you and the homeless out as best as I can. But, as you know that help will be limited since we wouldn't be at a proper medical facility." Elettra has a heart for helping other's, that's why she is in this field, to begin with.

"There is no need for me to use my powers of sight at this time. I am opting to show a little trust in you. Do. Not. Let. Me. Down." Actions speak louder than words, she will be keeping a close eye on this one.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Your generosity is most welcomed. May your nights be ever blessed."

Adam sat up to look Vitale directly eye to eye. "If I may? You work in the medical field, correct? As a doctor? Of the many facilities in the Domain, which do you practice out of or do you service all of them?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Thank you, it's what I am here for. To help our family however I can." Smiling, Elettra enjoys talking about her life's passion. "Yes, you are correct. But, no not as a doctor. As a lead trauma nurse in the E.R. at Mercy General Hospital."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Fascinating, I would have thought U.C. Davis would have been the facility someone of your skill would be working. Do forgive my errant assumption. I take it as a trauma nurse you have the opportunity to obtain valuable quantities of vitae. Among other things. Would Mercy General have a night chaplain to visit the terminally ill? My charity is not limited to the homeless and if I was to serve in a spiritual capacity in close proximity to you, well you would be able to better witness my sincerity to serve the Domain." Adam was doubtful that she would agree but such a position would grant her a closer watch on him.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Well, being new to the city I didn't have any real connections here besides the one at Mercy General. Also, there wasn't an opening at U.C. Davis that I was interested in. As I get more established here I will try to look into other options. Maybe even the private sector or may even continue my education to become a doctor." Thinking about his request, "Well, I generally like to keep my work life and requiem life as separate as possible. But, I will think about it."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Forgive me if I impose on you too much. I commend you in your ability to keep the two separate. I have no memory of a time when I was not Kindred. I sometimes forget any other condition can exist for us. Forget I asked."

"Furthering one's education is a noble pursuit. I feel more secure in a library surrounded by books than I do in Elysium. Which reminds me I should secure such a place to finish my dissertation."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.