+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable takes a seat on the couch. "Welcome to the domain."

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap didn't sit, but he didn't glower down at Mable either. His behavior was likely a lapse in judgement, after all Moretti had let him do so and he appeared comfortable.

Hands idly moved to his pockets as the Bruja adopted a relaxed, if alert posture.

"I appreciate it, Priscus," he says in response to her greeting, "Domain seems an interesting sort."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

He didn't sit, hmm frequently that is pent up energy from the beast. Mable did not take it as an insult but as what he was comfortable with. "The domain is very interesting. What brings you here?"

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

There is an overt pause in Madcap's form as the Priscus asks her question.

He had just answered the same at the request of Moretti, their conversation was hardly private and Mable had been near. Nonetheless, he'd humor her, though he certainly wasn't going to re-tell everything. That wasn't in his nature.

"Change of scenery does the Danse good," he answers, "That and I don't like suffering from weak fools. Heard the Prince out here was a badass and that the Order was in good graces. Seemed a simple choice."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks at Madcap with unsmiling eyes, "Listen, I only caught a few bits and pieces of your conversation with the Sheriff. I know it's frustrating to repeat things. I don't need a full replay but I do need to know a few things." Mable crossed a leg over the other calmly.

"You're a nomadic sort? You said something about it being your blood line, which is? What are your plans while you are in the domain?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

OOC:Sorry if I keep taking a little bit of time. Super sick.

7. Likes Stray liked this post

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap blinked once then offered little more than a shrug.

"That's the gist, Priscus," he offered, "I ain't that complicated."

His gaze remained as it was, unaltered by the serious nature of Mable's countenance. It was a natural intensity which Madcap himself had little control over, shaped by the years. His eyes and expression silently signaled his experience. The man was no mere neonate, nor was he meek.

A smile spreads across the formidable man's lips, signaling his obvious pride as Mable asks about his bloodline.

"I'm Bruja," he offers, "Some of the baddest motherfuckers you'll see in the Southwest. A family of free warriors, you could call it. I was fortunate to be one of the first."

"My plans are pretty simple. As a Supplicant, I aim to keep studying the condition in my own way. As a resident, I aim to fuck up anyone that serves as a threat to the Domain," he offers, his tone blunt and plain, "I've been around long enough to know what I'm good at, Priscus Wood. In exchange for the boons I can offer, I want what any Dragon worth his salt does. That being the freedom to go about my Great Work so long as it doesn't conflict with the Prince's interests. Suppose you could say the same about your faith in the goddess, yeah?"

No worries! The season's are changing, I had a nasty cold just a bit ago.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a nod of appreciation, "I like your style. You are straight forward and I appreciate that. And you are correct, about my faith. And like you, I have and will continue to fuck up anyone who messes with this domain. I will not interfere with your great work. Most of our clan are dragons and working on that." The swear probably sounds weird coming from such a wholesome looking girl and in court no less, but it flowed naturally from her just the same.

"We can get to know each other better later. For now we should get to your acknowledgement." Mable takes out her phone and opens a file. "Ready? Or do you have some questions first?"

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

"Glad we have an understanding," Madcap offers as Mable affirms her promise to leave him to his work. Too many Prisci sought to overly involve themselves with cousins. Dragons disliked this and, even if he wasn't a part of the order, it was a matter that served as something of a pet peeve for the Bruja. If by pet peeve you meant an invitation to violence.

Then a simple shake of the head.

"Nah,"
    he says, his tone casual, "Do what you need to then we can meet up later down the line if we need to."

13. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable hands him her phone with the file opened to the laws, "Please read these laws of the domain. If you have any questions, please let me know."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.