THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

The Delta King was a strange novelty in Sacramento. The riverboat had been re-purposed as a well-attended venue that also doubled as a full service hotel that toured the Californian waters. Gold lighting and red velvet held a nostalgic feeling of being lost to time, the tables dressed with delicate white flowers and roses around the glow of candles. Patrons smoked, drank, and chatted on the balcony as they appreciated the warm winters the State had to offer.

Prosper carried on a jovial conversation with an engaged couple on the upper balcony outside the bar. The Savage's eyes watched the dock for the Mekhet that wanted to call herself a Slave to evolution. He opted for something a more casual than Elysium, with a lighter shade of his slim-fitted navy suit from Saint Laurent and a sweater the colour of ashes over-top of the white shirt. No tie, kerchief, or cuff-links, with the only accessory being the glass of whiskey he swirled and the Vitae enlivening his features.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Dark Grey Dress.jpgElettra prepares herself to meet with Herr Prosper not knowing entirely what she's in store for. She does know she will be tested in many ways and hopes she passes. She wears a more simple dark grey dress and black shoes. She walks up to the dock keeping an eye out for the man who will be helping her with the first steps of her learning. She spots him and with confidence walks up to him with confidence, "Good evening, Herr Prosper."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

(Blush of life, consuming alcohol)Vitae 2 Spent
    PRE

Prosper grins at the polite engagement with his first language, "Und auch Ihnen einen guten Abend, Fräulein Vitale." He offers his hand for a firm shake.

"Excuse me, my friend is here," he laughs to the intrigued couple, leading Elettra along the upper deck of the boat.

"Did you want a drink? I also have a table ready with one of the better views if you are more focused on business." The Savage thumbs back towards the bar with his other hand still wrapped around the crystal glass whiskey. He had a light energy about him, though not as human as Lina's as far as Dragon secrets go.

However, the man did have a reputation of politely snarling at impressive predators without so much as a flinch, if last Court had meant anything. The Grand Wyrm's warning of his cavalier attitude towards social niceties bubbles to the surface.

5. Likes Ruach, Stray liked this post
    E
    Elettra Vitale

"Yes thank you, I'll go get myself one. I can meet you at the table if you tell me where it's located or you can wait for me whichever you prefer." Elettra is more of a modern-day woman, she does appreciate a gentleman but doesn't rely on any man to take care of her.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper shrugs, chuckling to himself. "If that is what you want."

The table is a little more exclusive on a raised part of the venue, creating a separation from the din below. The floral scent of roses and smoke from the oil candle blend well with the drink. Eyes track the Mekhet, as Garrett's Beast growls temptations of making this meeting miserable. To swat the glimmer of curiosity like a cat clawing a sparrow. Prosper clears his throat, "Could I have another, please?" he says to the waiter with a razored smile.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra, preferring to watch as her drinks are poured goes to the bar and gets a Bourbon neat. Making sure not to take too long she walks at a good pace, up to the raised part of the venue to the table where Prosper was seated. She sets her glass down on the table and takes a seat. Not knowing where to begin she smiles warmly, "I hope your evening is going well so far. It is a gorgeous night so far."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"The perks of California," Prosper nods, "They do not suffer a real winter. You can enjoy the water all year around in various forms." He gestures vaguely as he leans back in his chair,

"I always have a good time, Fräulein Vitale. Interesting surname given your position. How long have you been working nights exclusively?"

He palms the new glass and relishes the fire in his throat. A simple question.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Nodding, "That is the truth, I do enjoy the weather here in the winter much better than the ones in New Jersey."

"Well, that's good to hear. I always try to as well." Giggling, "One may think I picked my surname myself to be ironic." She debated how much to tell, deciding on being honest and transparent, "I have been working nights a little over two years now. I may still be new at it but, I have learned and grown quite a bit in that short time. Although, I am not too proud to admit that I know I have much further to go. I am one who has always believed no matter how young or old everyone always has room for growth and change."

Pausing a moment, "How about yourself, how long have you been working nights exclusively?"

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett rests his hand on his chin, watching the other Neonate. "Sometimes it feels like a century. But when it is getting to be a bit much I find a long nap always helps. Takes years off," he laughs. He takes a slow sip of his drink.

"But you are looking to specialize. What draws you to our branch of scientific study?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra laughs along at Herr Prosper's joke, "As an ER nurse, science plays a key role in my life. It is a major part of me and that part of me is what brought me to your branch of scientific study. I want to learn, to grow, to push my boundaries and limitations to places I never knew were even possible." As Elettra explains her excitement for it all shows on her face and in her voice.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread