Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A bad side?" Mable hid a little wolfish smile, "And what is your bad side? I mean besides eating to survive." Mable chuckles, "If that's it then every meat eating kine has a bad side."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Well, I can be pushed to be angered which is hard to control. Once I am done wrong it is hard to get back on my good side and I am vengeful." Smiling, "I do not count eating to survive a bad side. It's just another part of the food chain. At least we don't have to kill to survive and can make it where they don't have the knowledge it even happened. No harm, no foul."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do agree with you there. I find feeding is just part of nature. Everything on the food chain has to do so. That does not make us monsters. Though I do suppose the field mouse feels the owl is a monster." Mable snuggled in a bit more as she talked.

"Part of my belief is that I need to protect the trees because they protect the animal habitats which protect the animals kine eat which in turn protects our food source. It's no different then keeping pigs and cows happy."

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a mischievous smile, "And, that's why I am a nurse so that I can help our food survive."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I like that we are approaching the same problem from different angles." Mable considers her thoughts on good and bad.

"Why is being quick to anger considered being bad? Why would you say being vengeful is bad? Couldn't it be seen as sticking up for yourself? And protecting yourself? Does being angry scare you?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

"I think maybe it's because of how I was raised. Maybe I am hanging onto that part of me too much? I was raised in the Catholic church. If that helps to put things into perspective?" Elettra knows she probably should let go of that way of thinking, but if she does will she lose all of the humanity she has left? This is the fear she is holding onto.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded, "That does help. I'm surprised you didn't become a Lance like Adam. Or did you have a falling out withthe church?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

Shaking her head, "Not really a falling out. However, it just wasn't ever really my thing. But, it was a family expectation to go to church and it had to be a Catholic church. Once I had to cut ties with my family, I had no real reason to continue going."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Then why are you hanging onto the ideals of something that you don't really feel?" Mable was genuinely curious.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Looking puzzled, "You know, I honestly don't know. Old habits die hard? It'll be something I will work on to let go of since it's really unnecessary for me to hold onto that part of my life."

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread