Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had given Elettra the directions to the potting shed. Inside the small windowless brick building it smelled of soil. Mable had a small table with a few stools. All kinds of garden supplies on the wall. And in the back was a day bed and a TV. It was a cozy friendly seating area. Mable fluffed the pillows and folded blankets.

Then she quietly read a book until her guest arrived.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra arrives at the potting shed. Deciding to be more comfortable today she wore her tennis shoes, sweat pants, and a sweatshirt. There's nothing better than watching while being in cozy clothes. Hoping that she wasn't doing the wrong things she just walks into the shed.

Smiling, "Good evening, Mable!. Thank you for inviting me over."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smile brightly when Elettra comes in. "Hi, I am so glad to see you. Come on in I have the TV area set up in the back." Mable locks the door. "Just adding to out safety." She said with a smile. Then she heads back to the daybed.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Returning the smile, "Thank you for the invite! I just love movie nights! What movie did you pick out?" Elettra raises her eyebrow at Mable locking the door, it struck her as odd but she trusts her friend. Maybe, there was a safety concern for some reason? She takes a seat on the day bed.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

There were tons of pillows and soft fluffy blankets. "I have a variety; To Catch a Thief, The Spy-Who dumped me, Cinderella, How to Marry a Millionaire, and anything we can find on Hulu or Netflix."

E
    Elettra Vitale

Scootching onto the bed a little more to get more comfortable, "I have been meaning to watch 'To Catch a Thief', let's watch that." She says a little shyly, Elettra always feels slightly awkward making decisions like that. Which is probably silly since she makes life and death ones on a nightly basis.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, I love that one so much. Perfect choice. Grace Kelley is so glamorous. And Cary Grant is fun in this." Mable pops the movie into the machine then Climbs on the day bed.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Glad to hear it's a good choice! Grace Kelly and Cary Grant are both such good actors." With a giggle, "Plus, they are both nice to look at as well!"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable snuggled down, "Ready? or do you want to chat first?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

Smiling kindly, "I am in no hurry to start the movie. Is there something on your mind?" Elettra knows Mable is going through a tough time right now and is wanting to make sure she's not needing to talk about anything in particular. She cares about her friend and wants to support her any way she can.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread