Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque bows his head in respect to the received congratulations, his eyes glinting with pride, "I assure you, your confidence is not misplaced and time will prove that."

He glanced to Thomas briefly as the issue Jacque brought up against him to gain leverage was now also his own problem. Someone potentially working against a fellow Lord because of his covenant in spite of their personal actions was not something he could let go unchecked.

His gaze returning to Rebecca with a smile, "I have nothing else to discuss this evening."

With the player of Wilhelm posting that he may be stepping away from the site for a short while I went ahead and skipped him here so that status could be started.

Blood Hunt:

A
    Arturo Garcia

The choice was made, and while he was not happy with the result there was always time, and Jack may grow into the role. What that meant was that the issues of Whip were handled, and there wouldn’t need to act in an official capacity when he met some of the other Lords. That was for another room though.

”Cheers to your appointment, I think the glaring issues made apparent tonight will keep you busy for the next while, so there is no reason to delay.”

Questions had been raised, scandals almost committed, sloth rewarded, all in all it was what could expect from the Ventrue. He gathered the papers in front of his seat, and those around him and neatly lined them up, knocking them on the table gently to do so. Gently folding them he slides the paperwork into his jacket pocket.

”I believe there will be discussions for a later date, but we have accomplished much tonight. I have no further business that concerns the Peerage as a whole at this moment.”

He would make his calls after the fact.

I am good to wrap and get status posted. If we do so before another round of posting Arturo would ensure that everyone had his contact info.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

With each of them confirming that matters were complete, Rebecca stood and smiled. "Thank you all for coming. I believe this was a very productive meeting. I hope you all have a very good evening. Don't hesitate to let me or Whip Jack know if you have any concerns or ideas on future goals." With that Rebecca offered the group a nod of her head and closed the meeting.

End of Scene. Thank you everyone for the scene. It was really awesome. Status will be up shortly.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.