Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap arrives at the Harpy's Rebecca Simmons' door during regular, Domain business hours, waiting to be sure no one else is inside or waiting outside. He knocks, softly as is his way.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

The knock to her office door came as a surprise. She had come in to get a little bit of work done and had not expected to meet with anyone, so before responding she quickly attempted to form her mask of politeness and friendliness only to feel it fail. She bit her lip in slight frustration before attempting again, this time with success. Her outfit was a black dress with a flower design running up and down both sides. As she closed her notebook she sat up straight and said loudly, "come in."

The design of the office was as it always was; modern, to be sure. Walking in one's gaze would immediately land on Rebecca's desk; glass, simple and uncluttered. In front of the desk were two short, black leather chairs. Inside the office, to the right of the door, sat a black couch and another black chair around a glass coffee table.

Behind Rebecca's desk sat a wide walnut bookshelf that contained books related to many things, including pharmacy, drugs, and medicine. Among the books, separated by beautiful bookends, sat several devices from long forgotten medical eras. There were tools for the process of lobotomization, connectors for electroshock therapy, and a case of old scissors and scalpel that had seen god knows how many surgeries. On top of the bookcase was a collection of beakers and flasks and connectors. And at the end of it all sat a single flask, corked at the top with a dark powdery substance at the bottom. To any who entered the office there was the distinct impression that everything there had a place and that nothing would be out of it's designated space.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-01 08:15:02 Rebecca Simmons rolls 5 to Tatemae (Man+Exp+Kamen-1) (10 Again) 8, 9, 2, 6, 4 2 successes
    2019-03-01 08:14:52 Rebecca Simmons rolls 6 to Tatemae (Man+Exp+Kamen) (10 Again) 1, 6, 4, 7, 1, 2 failure

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap enters. He is dressed in his normal attire, though his jeans, calico work shirt and denim jacket are clean, and he is holding his hat in his hands and he does not smell of livestock.

"Thank you, Madam, Harpy Simmons." he says as he enters. "I hope it's no trouble, I made a couple commitments, and wanted to come right by in person to make sure to let you know." he explains. "I need to record owing a minor boon to Heirophant Krieg, and a trivial boon to Mister Garrett Prosper."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca smiled as she saw the Gangrel enter. "Why good evening Mr. Nap. What a pleasure to see you, and no it's no trouble," she said as he laid out his new prestation. Her smile grew as she flipped her notebook open and wrote down the new debts. "Thank you so much for your update. I always like being as up to date as possible on all currently owned boons, so appreciate how quickly you have been updating me. Is there anything else I can help you with this evening?"

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, his eyes not dropping but maintaining a watchful gaze. "Thank you, Madam, Harpy Simmons. To be honest, that's all I came by for. This last time at court seemed to go a lot better, for me at least. Your advice to me before on manners and such has been a big help, and I appreciate it." he says.

"If you'll pardon me, I have some Studies I am working on; I should get back to them. Please do let me know, though, if I can help out with anything you think I would be suitable for." he says.

"Anytime, Madam, Harpy Simmons." he says, as he departs quietly and efficiently.

Closed Thread