Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

One of them.

The mannequin nods once to the Onyx Sovreign's question. Maxwell's straight-froward explanation blended with the spiritual approach of his Queen's assessment painted a clearer picture. He closely tracks the body language of the others: from Richard's quiet reflection, Circe touching John and offering alcohol after he grieved about a dead partner, to Sonnie receding into herself. Data.

"Thanks," he says to no one specific.

2. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie listened to John's story sympathetically, and gave him an encouraging smile, "Ava sounds like my kind of Spring. I appreciate a good punny name. Also, homebrew beer? Awesome."

The Beast smiled and nodded to the Winter Queen, raising her mug, "Thanks for holding this shindig, your majesty!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

Rich had successfully collected himself, and steeled himself as he heard the stories from the other Lost. Standing he finished the drink he had trapped in his hands, and turned to the Onyx Monarch as she concluded her ceremony.

”That was quite the event, Your Majesty. It has been a time since I have been to such a humble ceremony and I really appreciate that. In LA things can get a little overcrowded and the seasonal events become a who’s who, and fairly exclusive. They tend to lack personality.”

The ogre was smiles as a gesture of genuine nature of his statement. He was tall, likely taller than the Queen at an impressive six foot eight, but was oddly not very intimidating. His mantle was strong, but her own was a stamp of Winter itself.

”Based on the tale you told, it sounds like you have been in Sacramento longer than most here. I would love if you ever had the time to meet, talk about the city, and see what assistance I can offer. No one knows the potholes like the locals, I like to say.”

If anyone knew about the city and the Lost it was likely the Winter Queen, he may as well get to know her and see what he could offer the community as a whole.

J
    John Doe

The Darkling's head hangs for a moment. Circe could understand the complexities of his situation. Sonnie, on the other hand, did not seem to grasp the somber occasion.

He felt a tingling sensation in his chest. It was more nuanced than mere anger. She didn't know Ava like he did. He shouldn't be bothered by her words. Yet, for some inexplicable reason, he was bothered. Her carefree attitude some how dug into his chrome skin.

He held his tongue.

"Yea, Circe..." the Faceless finally spoke up. "I could use a drink."

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

"Thank you all. For coming, and for sharing. It is never easy, but it is​ meaningful. I grieve, but I do not grieve alone. I accept my sorrow and process it, and it is easier to move forward because I do not do it alone."

With a tip of his hat and a bow to his Queen, the Onyx Courtier dragged one more log onto the fire.

"My Queen, have you any further need of me this night? I would adjourn, if not. I have been given much to consider."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Right," Circe will help John rise if he needs it as she will then walk with him towards the drinks, "I think its a saluting tradition ta raise a glass fer the fallen in some places. I may not ah known her, but if you'll let me I'd be proud ta salute her along with ya," she tries her best to sound supportive. The shit with Richard and the Summer dominance game could wait.

She had a comrade, a friend, to look out for right now.

If John Doe leaves the thread, or the scene, Circe will do so as well.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes runs a hand through his hair while the other remains in his pocket. Staring at nothing, he looks as lost as ever.

Click.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

As the event seemed to be over, Sonja rose to her feet, bowed to the Winter Queen with a smile, and headed back into the party-at-large. She seemed to aim herself towards the buffet table.

Sonnie returns to the main party thread
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

S
    Sasha

As many had said their peace for the evening, whether or not everyone understood, the Fairest gave simple nods to those who departed from the small group.

Heading to the main thread

J
    John Doe

John nodded in agreement to Circe . "Yea. Let's head home." He gave brief smile. "Thanks for that."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.