Ended
Watch

Study Session

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded with approval, "You are doing a fine job." Obviously, he could not actively perceive it, he still understood how the Discipline worked. He shifted in his chair, the furniture groaned slightly. "Do you feel comfortable hiding something bigger, something like the size of a telephone book?" he paused for a moment, "They still make those, right?"

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I couldn't rightly say, Sir, Krieg." Dirt Nap murmurs softly. "I wonder though, if this would work on a rifle. That could come in handy."

K
    Krieg

"Is it possible? Yes. Is it more difficult? Also yes." He reassessed Dirt Nap's talent. While the Discipline swiftly came to him, a rifle was going to be a challenge. "You would need to improve your talent first. Instead of a phone book, let's go with a novella. That is small enough in a pants pocket. How does that sound?"

Size Matters

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, smiling. "I've never done much hiding. I could stand to practice that up a bit." he agrees. Accepting a novella, he holds it in his hand, and again looks beyond it. The paperback books disappears!

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-05 19:12:32 Dirt Nap rolls 3 to obscure a small paperback book with Touch of Shadow (Wits 2 + Larceny 0 - 1 + Obfuscate 1 + Small object +1) (10 Again) 8, 5, 5 1 success

Understood, thank you.. I understand that he's got Larceny zero and will need to by it and Stealth up from 0 also. He just doesn't know what he doesn't know.

K
    Krieg

Krieg's brows rose up and down. He nodded, "Impressive. Fortune favors you tonight." He looked the man over. "Let's try something that can be squeezed into a pants pocket or easily hidden in a jacket pocket."

The giant arose, the floorboard creaking lightly. He searched the room for an item to test. His eyes fell on an empty box. It was one of several the kittens played with. It was short in length, yet, sufficiently wide enough that it could inserted into a jacket pocket. "This will do," he announced as he picked it up.

"This is probably the box that the novella came in," he said as he handed it to Dirt Nap. "See if you can conceal that."

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, accepting the slightly larger than small box from Krieg, and holds it in front of his face, looking 'around' it.

He takes a breath to sigh, "Well, seems like that's about my limit, for now. I am going to have to practice the actual hiding part." he says. "This time, I at least was able to know it didn't take. I can feel the mind part, but there's the part of the mind that knows how to hide things, or myself I guess. I need to get that part up to speed." he suggests.

He looks at Krieg, "You are a real good teacher, Sir, Krieg." he says. "I am really glad you are willing to teach me. Thank you, Sir."

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-06 13:07:19 Dirt Nap rolls 2 to obfuscate a slightly larger than small-sized box with Touch of Shadow (Wits 2 + Larceny 0 - 1 + Obfuscate 1) (10 Again) 1, 5 failure

K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded in acknowledgment. "You are a fast learner. For tonight, that will do. Relax and meditate on what you have accomplished so far." Krieg cast a glance to the next room over, "As always, if you wish to spend the night, we have installed a Scandinavian box bed for guests. It completely blocks out sunlight."

I know that both of us are quickly approaching the cap. I figure this is a good spot to wrap.

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap smiles, "Thank you, Sir, Krieg." he says. "I would really like to see the bed, it sounds like something I haven't seen before." he says. "If you don't mind, I would like to stay the day, and I am really comfortable sleeping in the dirt. For my Clan, it's the most safe and comfortable way." he explains. "If that's alright? I would pick out a place outside, maybe along the driveway up here."

Good to wrap! Thank you for a lovely scene! If all goes well, I would hope to pick up in a new scene to continue early next month (April) after V-XP if I have enough for Obfuscate 2, which I should if I can manage average xp. If not, the next month (May), okay?

K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded, "You are welcome to stay. The bed will be available should you choose otherwise." He looked around, "You might enjoy the wheat field. It smells good."

I'm perfectly okay with however you want to work out your schedule. Very fun scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.