Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt is coming back from the gym, in black sweats with a red stripe down each leg and a black tee shirt that says, "More Sweat Now, Less Blood Later".

He spots Nathaniel Dormur on the sidewalk and strides over to him. "Hey. I know you. Did you find the Big Guy yet? Or, you know, a place to stay?" he asks.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel blinked. Grreeeeat. They'd found him.

"Um... Yeah, found a place to stay. Small apartment, didn't ask many questions. And no, I haven't met the big kahuna yet- still kinda... Going over this tribe stuff in my head"

Nathaniel was mulling things over, trying to figure out the best course of action. Or rather, trying to steel himself towards committing to something bigger.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt stares openly down at the nattily dressed wolf.

"Seriously, the loner thing is not good." he says. "At least take my number. We should do something, run and howl together, you know?"

He stares again, and then, impatiently, "Tribes don't matter. I mean, you don't have to figure it all out to know you should be in a Pack. You'll go crazy if you don't. If you're not already."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another sigh, and Nathaniel nods.

"Alright. Just... Give me some time? I'm not quite used to all this yet. People were never easy even before all... this. I promise I'll give you a decision soon."

Nathaniel pulled out his phone, ready to receive the number.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt scowls. "Here, give my yours and I'll text it to you." he says, pulling out a large phone in a black, all over plastic armor case. "So what's to decide? You not sure you're staying in the area? Cause if you are, there's no decision. Well, easy or hard, I guess."he says, grinning.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel gave his number, rattling off the digits

"Ah... Just time to understand this stuff. Spirits, they were...are... Simple to understand. Sort of... Wolf stuff wasn't. Isn't. My trainer didn't exactly have the most favorable opinion of groups. And it's no secret that I kinda... Stand out."

Lanky arms with barely any muscle, a thin build with little definition, and a suit. If there was an antithesis to the werewolf stereotype, Nathaniel was rather certain he was it.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt laughs."Oh, that's funny!" he says, "You're good with Spirits, not other wolves." he says.

"Me...I didn't want to do the Spirit stuff. Don't want to be in a tribe 'cause I don't want a Spirit. Just wanted to be in a Pack." Matt says. "That's screwed up."

Matt texts his name to Nathaniel Dormur's phone from his number.

"Okay, so try this. Pick one of us, and make an effort. Hang out." he says.

Matt smiles, "Probably Emily would be your best pick."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel gave a nod

"I'll... Alright. I'll give it a shot. Just give me a bit to settle first- still haven't been here long. You'll see me again soon I'm sure. We've a way of bumping into one another."

Nathaniel slowly backs away and gives a nod, as if about to walk off.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt grins again and just watches Nathaniel back away, not giving any indication by word or gesture whether he intends to le Nathaniel escape or not.

LOL! Thank you for a great scene! I am good to continue or end for now, either way.

14. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post
    Bump Hades_Roses "Bump" this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

After being a healthy ten feet away, Nathaniel turned around and walked off, giving a sigh of relief when the big man was out of sight.

I'm fine ending it now. Establishes that I can call your character now, lol

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last