A Howl across Time

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

A howl rolls across Sacramento. It sounds loudly and clearly for only a few moments. Noticed by some, truly heard by only a few. Though there will undoubtedly be nightmares from the sound. As something deep inside of the sleeping human hears and knows what that howl means.

The howl sounds of rage and hate and an invitation. It sounds from west of downtown, near the water bypass that is popular during daylight hours. Now though? Now it is dark with only the Gibbous face of Luna looming over the city.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt hears the howl and only just manages to restrain himself from howling his own challenge back out into the night! Instead, he changes into loose workout jogging sweats, and calls Emily Makerith.

<<"Hey, Emily. Did you hear that? I'm going to check it out. Do you want to meet somewhere first? Sounds like it's time for that hunt you said.">>

4. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel was just sitting in his apartment, biting his lip and looking outside, trying to recollect himself. He'd been hesitant about committing to the whole wolf-pack deal... mulling over his options, wondering if he could just run away, when he heard the howl.

shit.

He could have ignored it. Right? Plenty of wolves around here.... Except there weren't. And Nathaniel was pretty certain that wasn't a normal wolf howl. And with the moon as it was? No way that was a coincidence. One last look at the door, and a groan, before he grabbed his backpack and slowly made his way towards the noise.

6. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow, Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The sound of snoring comes from a sofa, Netflix self-paused in the background, a mob of blue hair shaking as some punky guitars start playing.

"Bwuh? Wha?" The Ithaeur groans incoherently as her ears flick at the sound of a howl.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, another dose of unhappiness....

"Wha.... mm'up, 'M awake," She says, pawing ineffectively at the table.

I gave it all and managed to get shot down yet again,
    So I got drunk,
    Had sex with all your friends,
    You told me, that I should never call your house again,

EMILLLY......
    She grabs the phone clumsily. "Mmm??"

"Hear.... yep. Howl. Meet. Snacks."
    She rubs the sleep from her eyes. "Where's it, um, like, coming from? You wanna meet here?" Emily says sleepily, "So I can grab something to eat before we go..." she mutters away from the phone.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach, Kelreth liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

<<"Yeah. Fine. I can grab something for us on the way over so you don't have to feed everyone and can do your freaking bird thing or whatever to let 'em know. What is good? Mexican? El Pollo?">> Matt answers Emily, obviously in motion as he speaks, Emily hears him slam a car door shut.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Young Mo has cannibalised some power again. And Happy Joe has got that old TV and VHS working again. That means... Movie Night.

Behold a small crowd of homeless gather together, hunkering down around an old TV set, a crate, a dilapidated sofa and some plastic chairs. They are watching Predator. Hector has joined them. Probably not such a good idea as the old movie does get his Uratha juices burning. It is a hunting story, pure and simple; he sees himself reflected in the character of Dutch, in the mercenary squad, in the alien hunter itself.

When the howl cuts through the night at precisely the right moment (Dutch holds his torch aloft and yells a challenge to the night sky) the Iron Master has to check to see if it wasn't he howling into the night. He also has to make sure he hasn't popped a claw so he can hone it with a laser...

The surprised murmur and the sight of a half a dozen marginalised men turning about in confusion, tells the Alpha all he needs to know.

"You stay. Enjoy the movie. I'm gonna go see."

Its a lame excuse. But then, Hector does not see the look fixing itself on his face. He barely notices when Young Mo actively backs away from him as he passes into the night.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

11. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathan didn't have any other mode of transportation, but he was a brisk walker. He felt for his phone and bit his lip.

no way they didn't hear it too....

The idea of asking for help, or just being more involved meant he'd be taking his first steps towards pack-life. Another groan as he opened the phone, looking for the right number.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily forces herself into uprightedness and stares at the bomb-site she has let her lounge become. "Uh, sure, Stretch. Sounds good. See ya in ten."

Pulling off anything un-dedicated Emily slouches down the stairs to the garage and pulls out her knife.

A slap-dash circle and 33 drops of of blood has a crow on the floor. "Hey chief. Heard there was a big howl going down. I'm doing the ring rounds to get the band back together. Meet at my place. Ems." The crow flies of, while Emily starts firing a similar text to everyone.

Largely just a blag to get anyone in who wants to be! Clarion Call, Assemble!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

If you all want to meet together and then move out as a pack that works with me. I'll move things along as needed.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Gather up who can. I am already on my way there.

Hector is already en route. Above is his reply to the messenger spirit.

If you haven't noticed, the Cahalith's blood is up XD

I am okay with whichever method so long as getting together doesn't bog us down.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last