Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

The Elemental's attention snaps eerily as John mentions Pledges.

"I think 'friends' is a bit of a stretch right now. You could be locking yourself into an agreement with me when I turn out to be exceedingly dangerous to your peers. Agreeing to be courteous..." he nods to himself, chewing his nails again.

"We won't interfere with each other's Court politics. We won't hurt each other directly or with a proxy. Disagreements will be directly addressed between us without coming to blows—I can't guarantee I won't hurt feelings," some of the Lost were stingy on what Good Neighbours demanded in terms of etiquette. Fawkes' eyes flutter as the haze lighting up his mind shuffles his thoughts.

"A year and a day is a long commitment. You don't want something lighter?"

J
    John Doe

He hadn't had any issues with Summers so far. He didn't expect any on the horizon. John nodded, "Those terms are fair, yea."

He then added, "You need to work on overcoming this anger and paranoia. It's okay to be angry. Just not angry all the damn time." He tapped the log for emphasis. "Pour that energy into something positive. You just need a nudge in the right direction." He considered who he knew... "I got a mundane friend who managed to get up and out of homelessness. She converted her tiny apartment into a studio. She has a gallery showing coming soon. Wanna pay a visit?"

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

The Elemental shivered. "One thing at a time," he requested as he held up a hand to his head; mimicking the Darkling's actions from earlier.

What the fuck does he mean, 'acting angry all the time'?

"I'm fine," he states in his usual flat tone, "I don't know why you think I have something I need to overcome. No, I'm not going to look at your friend's pictures in a strange house. She will be disappointed in my lack of reaction—Fucks with artists."

His hard cobalt gaze finally locks with the Mirrorskin, "Work the Pledge. A month. Then we'll know."

J
    John Doe

John closed his chromatic eyes for a long moment. "One month. We can do that." He shifted his feet in the sand, digging a pair of little grooves. He stared at the exercise. The crunch under his shoes was somehow relieving...

He devoted thought to getting Fawkes to open up. The answer might have been literally under his feet. He asked curiously, "Wanna make glass with your hands? There's a glassblowing place in town."

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

"What?"

Fawkes looks to the Darkling rolling the sand around with his feet. A lot of conversation threads were happening; the last one tugging his attention. The Elemental smooths his hair as the wind blows. Right, you can do that.

"I don't know. Maybe. Can we finish the Pledge first?" He asks again.

Now whose bouncing topics?

J
    John Doe

After speaking with Krackenbox, we are agreeing to a Good Neighbors Pact for 28 Days (Moon), and focus on getting to know one another better (bonus to empathy). Closing this amazing scene of character development. Waiting for approval on our Pledge.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Right-o! Thanks for the great Scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread