Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a weak smile, "It's been a rough night. But nothing I didn't deserve."

"How are you doing?"

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    E
    Elettra Vitale

With a chuckle, "Well, you won't be the talk of the Domain after this. Sorry I have the worst humor sometimes." Then she gave a reassuring look, "Seriously though, you're going to pull through this. You have the right tools to help tame the beast and you have a good group of us supporting you. By this time next year, it'll be but a distant memory. Just watch!" Then a flash of concern washed over her face, "Or did something more happen? I am here if you would like to talk. Or, if you'd like to wait until we can speak privately that's okay too. I here for you." Elettra reaches out and squeezes Mable's hand reassuringly and with another smile on her face.

"I am doing quite well. Although, rather concerned about what's going on with Mr. Exlibrist."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grinned, "I have a terrible sense of humor also, it gets me into trouble all the time."

Mable looks around, "Perhaps a private conversation at some point. It might feel good to get some things off my chest." She squeezes her friends hand back. How strange and good it felt to have a friend.

"I wonder what you will need to do as Priscus? It's such a strange situation. I'm not worried about the inquisitors he is talking about but I do worry that there may be needless violence due to impatient behavior."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Just let me know any time you would like to get together." She smiles one more time.

Then her attention drifts back to Adam and Sheriff Moretti, "Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. But, I didn't think now would be the best time to approach Prince Antinori about it and I figured if Sheriff Moretti needed me she'd let me know. The crowd around the area was getting big after I had left and didn't want to add more to any chaos going on." Elettra keeps looking over at Lina Moretti hoping to make eye contact just in case Sheriff Moretti needed her for any assistance. Although, Elettra knows the Sheriff can handle herself just well.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable lowered her voice, "I am wondering if you will need to offer an apology for his behavior? I would wait a bit but, you probably will need to discuss it with the Sheriff and the Prince. You don't want to end up in trouble like me." Mable grimaced.

In her regular voice, "Anytime you want to drop by let me know. Do you like old movies?"

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Approaching directly, she looks to the two, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was hoping to speak with Priscus Vitale." looking more to Elettra, "Can I steal you for a few moments? Or we can talk right here, it's up to you." it really didn't matter. Cain, still looking agitated, stood beside Ale.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Leaning in to listen to Mable and then matching her quiet tone, "I was wondering the same thing and was planning on doing just that. I obviously wasn't made aware that Mr. Exlibrist was planning on speaking to the Prince about such things. Otherwise, I would have given Prince Antinori the heads up. The safety of the Domain is a priority for me." Elettra bowed her head in disappointment with her cousins' actions.

Back to her normal voice, "I will let you know real soon then. Ooo! I love old movies!" With excitement in her voice at the end of her sentence.

At that moment she could feel a strong beast approaching her much weaker beast. Her gut reaction is to run and hide, she buried that down and looked up to see the Prince approaching. Elettra's worry shows in her eyes for what's about to come, "No worries, Prince Antinori it's always a pleasure to have you join us." Glancing to Mable quickly then back towards the Prince, "If it makes no difference to you, right here is okay with me."

L
    Lina Moretti

Lina Moretti crossed the floor. She nodded to Wood, to Vitale - but crouched down next to the Prince. She produced her notepad, and wrote a note to her which she tore off and handed to the Prince, folded.

Antinori could hear the man's words. She didn't need to repeat them. The key question was if it would be agreed to or not.

The Note

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The weak Beast was felt close, and while her Beast demanded its flesh, the Savage held it in check.

Looking to Lina, then at the paper, she considered the words. More Boons. She already had a Life Boon from the poacher. And the Life Boon being offered to Lina made sense in her mind, she had left his unlife in the Davea's hands.

There was a nod, "That's acceptable. But if San Fran comes sniffing around the deal is off the table." she would skin him alive herself if some fucking robed priests came to burn her Domain down.

When Lina had departed, she looks to Elettra, "That works for me. Is that ok Priscus Wood?"
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, your grace." Mable said quietly and folded her hands in her lap.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread