THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Elettra Vitale , Adam Exlibrist , also Cross since experiment time

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"I urge anyone feeling the grip on their beast slipping to please exit the building immediately. It preys upon the weak. We can not descend into madness here."

Adam was concerned that the leader of the Crone was falling victim of the effects of the Eye. He was uncertain how the coven would handle their leader's lapse.

"Someone please check on him."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll go," Mable said as she was already heading after him.

C
    Cross

Let me know what y'all want to do, if anything.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas was trying to chat up the cylinder. If there's no effect that's okay, just wanted to make sure

C
    Cross

The cylinder does not respond.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Slowly the world slipped away from Elettra and all she could hear was the artifact calling to her. A hunger growing inside of her. Doing all she can to fight it. "No. Can't. No. Stop." Rocking back and forth trying to get control of herself. She knows she has to get out of there and away from it. She musters up her all she has and bolts for the door not stopping for anyone. She might have bumped into someone or something on the way. She couldn't tell. She just had to leave. She ran out almost to the end of the driveway and falls to her knees off to the side out of the way of anyone that happens to drive in or out.

T
    Thomas Boyle

And suddenly the building is empty, save for the two scholars on the opposing (?) sides and whatever presence dwelled in this piece of carved stone. If there was any doubt in Thomas' mind as to who is entitled to talk to whom, it is dispelled entirely. There's no Shadow Priscus. No Crone Hierophant. And no Mable, who went to check on Krieg.

Here's hoping her comfort-giving skills will be the only one she gets to test tonight.

"So, Adam" He studies the Mekhet "My proposal is on the table. What do you say?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sees her friend also leave the house and run down the driveway. She is momentarily torn but has to check on Krieg first. Once he is okay she can tend to Elettra.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam pondered Thomas's proposal in silence. https://www.arts.gov/news/2019/music...tional-contest indicating the Eye. "This Eye of Asmodeus is Belial tempting us. The Jinn within would have us do its bidding. Many Domains have recently dealt with Brood attacks. I ere on the side of caution with this thing. Belial has many means of recruiting new soldiers in his army. This very well could be one of them."

Pausing to let that sink in.

"As for helping secure it, you have my support. Losing it by having it fall into the wrong hands is an event I seek to avoid. I have found a potential site for a new Sanctum sanctuary. It offers much and my hope is that it will meet the needs of not just the church, but other covenants within the Domain."

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.