Ended
Watch

(1902) John and Maxwell

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    J
    John Doe

The Chatelaine made a lot of sense. "I agree," he nodded. The Others would move on....eventually... Laramie would be free again...eventually... Still the guilt lingered within him. He couldn't do it by himself. He had to wait. "Return home when the time is right...good point, indeed, friend."

Then, John considered the aspect of the Silent Arrow, "I'm working on that part. Right now, if I'm cornered, there's not much for me to fight back with." The Darkling looked down at his chrome hands, "I've managed to avoid problems just by going around them. I'm afraid one day that won't be an option."

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

Maxwell J. Pierce nodded, a thoughtful look occupying his grey, thin face. "Few opponents cannot be evaded with appropriate forethought, intelligence gathering and prudence, Sun Banisher. Perhaps that is what our Court ought to do. Expand its intelligence-gathering apparatus and grow our plans for if the time should come that we must run."

He tapped his leg twice, a signal that the conversation was coming to its conclusion.

"Things to think about. But you'd be the fellow to lead that, not I. Let me know what you want to do."

J
    John Doe

Again, John nodded. His fellow Courtier was right. "We will definitely need to make more friends within the community. I have some friends who are on stamps. I'm going to continue investing in them so they can return the favor."

John arrived at a plan. "I'll set up an intel gathering team. This is something that's been on the backburner for too long. Thanks for the inspiration, Maxwell."

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

With a nod of acknowledgment, the Chatelaine said, "You are welcome, and thank you for lending an ear, sir. Enjoy your evening, Sun Banisher."

Max returns to the main thread.

J
    John Doe

"You as well, Max, you as well."

John returns to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.