1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Later that Night (Cont f/ Who Are You)

(Fugitive) Everyone's Watching
Jan 22, 2019 - Feb 14, 2019
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Steven

Elanah lays on her side. In her hand is one of her knives. She lazily traces the lines of his skin with the knife. She uses the back side of the blade as to not break the skin. She has a contented look on her face as she looks down at Max. He lays there with his eyes closed. He hasn't said anything since they finished there third session. She hoped she pleased him, it was his first, second and third time in 80 plus years. She looked down at him, she wanted for him to take his time. He looked satisfied but Elanah did not want to rush such things.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max groans, eyes opening slightly to see what was caressing his chest. He looks down, expecting Elanah's fingers; his eyes opening a little wider as he sees the knife. He looks up at her, one eyebrow cocked up slightly higher than the other* Look, I know I'm out of practice; but stabbing me isn't going to improve my performance.... *He teases softly, reaching over to run his thin fingers over her bare thigh*

S
    Steven

"Maximilian i have no intention of stabbing you. This is all about trust my dear." She continues tracing the knife for another moment before flipping it closed and setting it on the bed side table. She is naked and he will see several long scars on her back that he did not notice before. "Are you okay Max? Was everything okay?"

Ciara Maskelyne

I don't think I'd be in such a defenseless position if I didn't trust you, Elanah... *He says nothing about the long strips of puckered flesh, figuring they were gifts from her Sire. He scoots up a little, into a reclining position with his back resting on the pillows at the head of the bed; as if setting up to watch tv. He opens his arms, motioning for the female Mekhet to lay her head against his chest and lay next to him* I'm fine hun; and that was wonderful. Not as good as feeding, but certainly a close second. *A soft smile tells Elanah he's only joking; seemingly back to his smart-ass attitude.*

S
    Steven

"I thought about it... But I don't think I am ready for that." Elanah laid her head down on his chest wrapping her arms around him. "Thank you Max, you helped me find my independence. It is a good feeling to not have myself under the thumb of a government or person." Elanah had made a decision....

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*He's silent for a moment, remember the feel of her fangs raking his chest, almost breaking skin...* Yes, feeding from me would have been... unwise. *His arm wraps around her shoulder and along her back, his hand resting gently on her hip as Max hugs her to him* Well, unless you consider the Prince. And the Elders. And anyone you owe a boon to. The leaders of whatever Covenant you join.... *He leans down, a soft kiss on her forehead as he enjoys the feel of her body resting against his* But, for right now, enjoy your freedom.

S
    Steven

"So did we prove your Sire wrong?" Elanah says with a smile as kisses him on the chest. This is very odd the feeling she has, she did not think love was capable in her undead state. And this wasn't the same feeling. It was... kinship. Someone who understood her, someone who could understand the way she feels.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max is quiet again, slowly turning the question over in his head; the smile fading until his face grows serious.* In some senses, yes. It isn't something I'll do with kine; or probably other Kindred for that matter. But with you it's... pleasurable... *His fingers absent-mindedly brush her hip; Max silent and still as he stares into the far hotel wall. Lost in his own thoughts, his fingertips trail down to her inner thigh, following the soft lines of her body*

S
    Steven

Elanah enjoys the feeling of his hands trailing along her skin. She looked to Max's face seeing him drift off into deep thought. She waits and when he looks to her she says, "Where did you just go?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max lets out a long sigh, looking into Elanah's eyes as his fingers caress along her leg. Hope, pain, and a remorse far beyond shame are all reflected in his eyes.* Someplace I hope you never have to... *He answers softly, leaning in to press his lips to hers. As he breaks the kiss, he pulls his head to the side, whispering softly in her ear* And thank you, for reminding me that there's at least some of the Man left in me...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.