Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

Rich had followed from where the stories were shared, waiting on the Onyx Queen as she had told him she had to quickly attend to some announcements. He was in no hurry at all tonight. As she finished she came back, just as she said she would.

”I have nothing but time, your Majesty and it would be lovely getting to know more about the city and yourself. Is there anything you need help with right away? I may not be quick on the draw but I am still a bit of a pack mule when it comes down to things. And my experience has made me a little nonchalant about fire.”

He chuckled, only having known a couple Summer courtiers who were not fans of fire.

”You are brave, you know? Having faced the fear all of us have, and now being able to talk about it.”

Rich felt compelled to say that, maybe it was an Iron Spear thing, but it was a simple acknowledgement of a trait many could not find within themselves. The Ogre then extended his hand with a cup for her.

”Water? Helps clear the mind when you are sipping cider and inhaling smoke.”

If she wasn’t feeling a refresher, well he could handle a simple cup of water!

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Lets, darling." Seeing her move just a little he smiles and steps alongside Sera, taking her hand in his and lacing their fingers together.

The couple slip out.

Rhodes (and presumably Serahina) leave the scene.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.