Ended
Watch

So the reading of Seth's aura

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra finally having more information to report to the Prince with, she arrives at Alessandra's office. She's wearing her trademark black boots, dark wash jeans, band t-shirt (this time an Ozzy one), and black leather jacket. Even though the last time they had a private meeting it went very well and Elettra enjoyed Ale's company and conversation, Elettra found herself a bit nervous again. She takes a quick moment to prepare herself to face Ale's beast which is much stronger than Elettra's weak one. She steps up to Ale's office door and politely knocks and waits for an answer before stepping inside.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast took notice, teeth bared as it snarled. It wanted the weaker Beast, wanted its head anyways.

The door had been left open, after all, she was expecting the Shadow.

“Priscus Vitale, come in.” the laptop closes and Cain lifts his head from his spot beside Ale, watching. Laying next to him was a stuffed monkey. Hey, he was still a dog and liked toys.

The chairs in front of the desk were different, as was the music. Ale was casual, though not as casual as Elettra. Tonight was an oversized brown sweater with black leather pants.

Gesturing to the chairs, “Please, have a seat.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Thank you, Prince Antinori." She takes notice of Cain and smiles when she sees the stuffed monkey. Such a cute touch. Elettra takes a seat as the Prince offered.

"How have you been? I haven't had much of a chance to catch up with you since our last meeting together." Elettra is genuinely interested in the Princes well being.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waiting until after the Shadow had taken her seat,

“Not too bad, I can’t complain. Just busy.”
    But so goes life. “Seems there is always a fire to put out or something else to deal with. Fun fun.” She says with a wink.

“And you? Your Clan has been growing.”

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Things have been pretty busy for me as well." Which isn't totally a bad thing. "The new guys have been keeping me on my toes, that's for sure." She says with a smile.

"So, about the whole reading Seth's thing. When he and I were chatting at court, trying to get to know him a little bit before acknowledging him. He was very nervous, scared, and skittish. He was mentioning how he made is money by being a thief. Which is fine, we all find our own ways to make money in our unlives. But, then he whispered something extremely quietly about stealing souls. He was using very flowery talk so, I wasn't sure if he was meaning it literally or figuratively. Either way, I wasn't going to take any chances. There was no way I was going to acknowledge him without being certain he wasn't a diablerist. Hence, my asking permission to read his aura."

With appreciation showing on her face, "It means a lot to me that you trusted my judgment enough to let me do that at court, thank you. And of course, if there's ever a time another Priscus or official needs me to read someone's aura. Especially before being acknowledged I am more than happy to offer my services. Our domain safety is important to me." After a moment, "Since then, I have had met with him one on one outside of court and then with our clan meeting. He seemed a lot more relaxed at both. I think he may just have been overwhelmed by so many beasts around him and so much attention on him. However, I am still going to keep a close eye on him to be safe."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “Family will do that.”

While she had her suspicions about why she wanted to read his Aura, she wanted to hear it from her.

A thief huh? His name wasn’t familiar to her, maybe he had a street name. “It was a very wise call to make. We can’t be too careful, and those words would have made me suspicious as well. Did he ever explain why he used those words? Or does he not realize the impact such words can have?” some were uneducated in the areas of it.

A nod of her head, “You don’t strike me as the type to ask to use something like Auspex without sound reason. And thus far, you haven’t given me a reason to not trust you.” It could change.
    “Thank you for the offer. It would be nice to start to implement something into Acknowledging the new arrivals. We all know that everyone lies.” At some point. Especially about something that was against the Laws.

“That could be, it can be a bit much to take in. Though his choice of words is still unsettling, but, it could have been a few things I suppose. Just haven’t seen someone that nervous in a while.”
    Would be interesting to see how it plays out. “A close eye is a good idea. But I’m glad to hear he was able to relax more after Court.”

E
    Elettra Vitale

"No, I unfortunately never asked him why he used such words. The next time I speak with him I will be sure to find out and let him know using such words why it'd cause such a problem for himself." Elettra felt a bit dumb for not thinking of following up on that part with Seth.

A big smile when hearing the Prince liked her offer, "You're welcome, I am happy to help any way that I can. And yes that is true."

"I suppose time will tell when it comes to Seth. It sounds like Seth and Derek are hitting it off well, bonding over their different types of thievery. They actually came up with a good idea for a headquarters of sorts for our clan. They were thinking of an internet cafe as a front. It would provide a reason for people coming and going and for large amounts of internet usage for Thomas to do his thing. Who would I go to about getting permission to start a business here? I want to make sure I go through the proper channels within the domain and with Sacramento officials as well."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

“That’s ok, was just a question that came to mind. I know we sometimes pick up a specific way of speaking in our years. But letting him know how it could raise concerns would be good, some Kindred might not be so careful and thoughtful. I’ve seen Kindred ashed for less.” Thankfully not here.

“Though on busy nights, it will spread you thin, making being social difficult. Not every night at Court is busy, but lately they’ve been picking up. I wouldn’t want to jeopardize your evening.” But it would be useful.

A laugh, “They’re thieves? Wonder if they have street names, because I didn’t recognize either one of them.” Or they were just that bad at it.

“Well, as Priscus you have Tenancy in the Communal Zone. That gives you the ability to start a business. If you wanted in another area, well, that requires Regency and is a different conversation. As to being official with Sacramento, I’m not really sure, legal business isn’t my thing. But Seneschal York has recently opened a business, so she might be able to offer some advice on that end.”

Petting Cain, "Though I will advise you this, illegal business is difficult to keep quiet. I've been in it my whole life, and it's a delicate balance. So I want to make sure you, and the others, are careful. Very careful. The Domain doesn't need extra attention right now."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Yes, I will make mention of it to him next time I chat with him." He seems like an alright person, wouldn't want to seem him ashed.

"I can see how it could make my nights at court quite a bit busier. Especially since it seems like we've been growing with a lot of newcomers lately. Maybe, just make it known to the others who do the acknowledging that if they find the need to use my services I am available? That way it's not all the time, and I am sure the other's are wise enough to tell when it'd be needed or not? It's something we can discuss with the others if you'd like. But, of course, if you think it's safest and the best plan to have me read every one, I am sure we can find a way to make that work as well."

"Well, Derek is more of the stealing of information from the internet and Seth is more of the actual physical thievery. I have little experience with either form. But, I am sure they are smart enough to have street names so they don't jeopardize their identities." It'd be quite interesting seeing them work together.

"That is good to know. Thank you, I will be sure to talk to Seneschal York. I haven't had a chance to spend much time with her and this will give a good excuse to do so."

Watching as the Prince pets Cain, it is mesmerizing for some reason. How such a beast can be so calm but with just one command by his master and he'd just rip Elettra's throat out. Snapping out of it, "Of course, discretion is key when it comes illegal businesses. We will be sure to be very careful. I wouldn't ever want to bring the Domain any unwanted attention."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looked thoughtful for a moment, “Well, there are benefits to each. Having each new arrival’s aura read helps the Domain as a whole. It makes sure we don’t have those among us that are not wanted and are a threat. But leaving it in the hands of the Priscus to make that call, well, that shows trust, which is important.” Both were good. “Let me think on it and I’ll let you know before the next Court. Either way, you’re doing the Domain a service and I’m thankful.” A smile and nod.

“Ah, two different ends of the spectrum.” One of which she had no knowledge on. “Well, considering neither has been brought to my attention by my men, they must be doing a good job laying low. Though I would like to learn more about what they exactly do, just in case my business crosses paths with either of them.” This was her Domain in more than one sense. “But I don’t see it being an issue.” A shrug. They sounded low end on the scale.

“I’m sure she’d love to show off her business to you. It’s quite a nice place, very high end.” Fitting for a Daeva.

A brief look of concern, “You ok?” Cain didn’t seem to bother her before.

“Illegal business is something I’ve done my whole life and unlife. So I’ve picked up a few tricks in my many years. New identities are extremely helpful, at least they have been for me.”
    But her activities went deeper then picking pockets. “Not saying it’s the only way, just what I’ve found to work. I’m sure the others are well aware of that.” If they’re worth anything. “Did you have an area in mind?”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.